Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Feature Coming Soon

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

New Feature Coming Soon

We are bringing a new feature, City of Throne. There will be a City of Throne in each of Realms.

If an Alliance controls the City of Throne, the Alliance host will become King of the Realm and bonus or penalty can be issued to players by the King.

In order to conquer the City of Throne, you will need to train enough troops and evict the current owner or simply take over an empty City of Throne. The City of Throne is located in a forest where players nearby will gain production bonus.

Evony Dev Team

I think we all really wish that you guys would fix some of the bugs before coming out with some more new content.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    * these stupid additions. Fix the freaking game before you put in more broken and ill thought out things. uCool, trying to prove to the world it is better to do 10 things wrong than to do one right.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    It only took three minutes for the correct response to be posted. Too bad the right people either won't read it, or will simply ignore it, as they have ignored every previous request to get existing content fixed before adding new improperly tested features.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hey Raymond,

Would appreciate if you cleared out your Private Message cache as I've tried to send some questions but cant due to a full quota on your account. =(
    Thanks bud.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    A king what if the Host is a She does she become Queen? LOL

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Since you guys have destroyed all the fun in this game and have chosen to ignore all of us players that spent our money on this game.
    All these bugs and hang-ups reported and nothing fixed but more damage is done.
    Then you screw with the only General that had something going for him. Downgrading Leap was very stupid move.
    If you were going to do something good then upgrade the defensive stuff some and reduce the cost of upgrading them
    But I know you will not care and we that play the game realize that none of you play the very game your making.

I am giving up and left alliance with my account and giving this to you straight that your team screwed up a great game.
    Pat yourself and everyone there for proving that this is just another Evony game focused on your pocketbook and not about having a game
    that is fun, a since of belonging when working with others, and makes a person feel they are winning at something.

GoodBye and thanks for wasting all my hard work on playing and building up.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond View Post
    we are bringing a new feature, city of throne. There will be a city of throne in each of realms.

If an alliance controls the city of throne, the alliance host will become king of the realm and bonus or penalty can be issued to players by the king.

In order to conquer the city of throne, you will need to train enough troops and evict the current owner or simply take over an empty city of throne. The city of throne is located in a forest where players nearby will gain production bonus.

Evony dev team
    when is this feature coming out ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>BluesLady View Post
    A king what if the Host is a She does she become Queen? LOL
    She's issued a gilded codpiece.

The problem with your NEW Throne is what we have been complaining about. The person with the most money will rule the throne. Dah ! Now put your blinders on and stick our head back up our ass. People are leaving and NOT SPENDING money but you know what we want ? A simple survey would have told you what we want but that would be Dawnseekers mob rule ?
    Last edited by <RHN>killtwitter; 05-11-2014 at 03:59 AM.

That you all for this read, I truly need a good laugh today.

ricky-gervais-hysterical-laughter.jpg
    Last edited by <FLN>DragonsHeart; 05-11-2014 at 05:12 AM.

Not the Hall of War is good and all there's just one big problem Thorne is way to freaken hard to beat unless you use your reinforcements. That being said when a player asks for reinforcements it announces in alliance chat and when you have a talkative alliance like mine it disappears really fast so you have to be paying attention. Also you need a massive amount of troops. if your not online when they person requesting troops is then you can't receive anything from that person. . . It takes an hour to be able to request troops again. Why on earth didn't you do it like you did the upgrade request and put it in the box on the side man. This item was developed so that an alliance can work as a unit to overtake something that looks impressive but your allaince can't participate unless you are online at the same time that the request pops in chat for the split second that it's going to be there. The alliance can't be of much help if they can't donate.

And just so you know if this game becomes anymore money intensive I will hang up my keyboard and not return to this game. I already spent $10k on this and frankly I wish I hadn't there is no more fun it it. Dawnseekers attitude we know what you want so don't tell us what to do is 1 harsh 2 rude and 3 just plain old disrespectful. We play this game to have fun we spend money on this game to have more fun when the game becomes all about money and the Dev's stop listening to the people that play it. It becomes boring. You may have a solid business model but one thing is always a fact a business can only stay in business if the customers are happy. I can tell you first hand that more people that spend money are leaving because they are not happy.

I hate to say it but i agree with many of the posters, as i again loose all the time and resources on an order and get no credits... Please fix everything before doing new stuff. id rather have a game working than a bunch of new things with errors. if you want people to stay we need a functioning game.

Well, as a strategy, since the Throne city does not regen troops, my alliance is normal attacking it until most of the troops are gone...we are still working on doing it.