Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seriously..BennieTriest cheater or not..

Banned Contributor Level 1
    Good Point, we cannot trust copy pastes...........

[Guild] Xsarars: just make sure you dont use the word cheat
    [Guild] Ajax: Not me
    [Guild] Ajax: if you have to call it a glitch
    [Guild] Udzila: it's Beta, cannot be cheating
    [Guild] Bandit: i got 50 billion gold!!!! YES
    [Guild] Ajax: good point udzilla

Guess there is a lot of accounts with multiple builders. Evony needs to fix whatever glitch this is
    Attached Images Attached Images

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Man y'all are some butt hurt people.....cant take a beat down just like in Age one, people always crying about getting wiped out. its a BETA there will be bugs, now there are those of us with programming knowledge that know where to look to find them, and yes i will admit I DO use the ones I know about and find on a second account, AFTER reporting it 2 or 3 days before to envoy, if they don't fix it by then to see how far I can get with it. This game is one of the most easy games to exploit on that i have EVER came across. Resources, Hero, Build timers, build amounts, troop timers, res gained, can ALL be exploited fairly easy and with NO 3rd party program(meaning its NOT cheating or hacking) it is an exploit/glitch. And I can assure you that they are not using any that are out right now because if they were their city's would be maxed out. Thanks and have a great day- Jinx

P.S can an Evony Rep PM me and ill give you guys a run down of every thing i have found on my second account (used for nothing but bug searching.)

guess you havent looked at Xsarars city if thats not getting maxed out I dont know what maxed out would stand for

maxed out meaning everything max level no other levels. Some times i wonder if people even have a brain....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by takes_4338833 View Post
    Man y'all are some butt hurt people.....cant take a beat down just like in Age one, people always crying about getting wiped out. its a BETA there will be bugs, now there are those of us with programming knowledge that know where to look to find them, and yes i will admit I DO use the ones I know about and find on a second account, AFTER reporting it 2 or 3 days before to envoy, if they don't fix it by then to see how far I can get with it. This game is one of the most easy games to exploit on that i have EVER came across. Resources, Hero, Build timers, build amounts, troop timers, res gained, can ALL be exploited fairly easy and with NO 3rd party program(meaning its NOT cheating or hacking) it is an exploit/glitch. And I can assure you that they are not using any that are out right now because if they were their city's would be maxed out. Thanks and have a great day- Jinx

P.S can an Evony Rep PM me and ill give you guys a run down of every thing i have found on my second account (used for nothing but bug searching.)
    You computer nerds have no idea about the concept of playing a game, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by hhermod_9928763 View Post

rofl...well said

To takes, getting means on the way to being maxed out

also he did have lvl 10 walls two weeks ago but he got rid of them some how ?

and why are you defending them ?
    Last edited by rdgr_9164892; 11-28-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by rdgr_9164892 View Post

When Evony fixed the massive plunder bug they also reverted all walls back to level7 anyone having 8,9,10 lost them

Quote Originally Posted by hhermod_9928763 View Post
    You sir, have no idea what a "Beta" is for. its BETA to find bugs, tbh the more a bug is exploited the faster they get patched most of the time, did u see them running to patch the town hall 8 bug when only one or two were on the server, nope.... once 10-20 people got town hall 8 it then became a major priority on there list and bypassed everything else in the line. So im going to assume you have never played a game in CLOSED BETA, Tynon was the same way when it came out.....hell most games are the same way in beta, hence why they are in beta to begin with, we are the beta testers here to find bugs/glitches/possible areas that can be hacked by 3rd party software and are to inform the company of them so they can fix them. So until they fix them there will be players that abuse them no matter how big or small the player is.

Quote Originally Posted by rdgr_9164892 View Post

Yes there were some of us who had level 10 walls because they were glitched when the game frist came out, those of us who did have them have had our walls put to level 8 and had to level them back up. And i am defending them both because they are not doing anything to give them an advantage at all. Like i was trying to explain, you can make a brand new account and get it to where we are at (players playing since day one) in ONE day if you exploit everything that is out right now, and in two days be ranked No.1 with as much honor as needed....with a max city. So in all seriousness instant training troops is the least of your worries when looking at the game.
    Last edited by takes_4338833; 11-29-2013 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by takes_4338833 View Post
    You sir, have no idea what a "Beta" is for. its BETA to find bugs, tbh the more a bug is exploited the faster they get patched most of the time, did u see them running to patch the town hall 8 bug when only one or two were on the server, nope.... once 10-20 people got town hall 8 it then became a major priority on there list and bypassed everything else in the line. So im going to assume you have never played a game in CLOSED BETA, Tynon was the same way when it came out.....hell most games are the same way in beta, hence why they are in beta to begin with, we are the beta testers here to find bugs/glitches/possible areas that can be hacked by 3rd party software and are to inform the company of them so they can fix them. So until they fix them there will be players that abuse them no matter how big or small the player is.

Yes there were some of us who had level 10 walls because they were glitched when the game frist came out, those of us who did have them have had our walls put to level 8 and had to level them back up. And i am defending them both because they are not doing anything to give them an advantage at all. Like i was trying to explain, you can make a brand new account and get it to where we are at (players playing since day one) in ONE day if you exploit everything that is out right now, and in two days be ranked No.1 with as much honor as needed....with a max city. So in all seriousness instant training troops is the least of your worries when looking at the game.
    Yeah..instant troops is the least of our worries...Players like Bennie,Xsarars, you and Blueslady are the problem. REPORTING a bug is part of beta. NOT using it to your advantage , then lie about it, then trying to cover for it, and then in the end want to blame the game.

I am not a problem just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am lying . Every bug has been reported...there are still many...some of the bug are ignored because we can't take a screenshot of every bug. this game is buggy and not ready for prime time fora long while. why aren't you reporting Mess, suds, avail and the one from the Spanish region who is now in Romania.Please have been exploiting the glitches since the beginning. I am putting my neck out to keep you all for accusing players that have done nothing wrong. I for one am not going to run video on everything I do in game and this is the only way most of the bugs will be caught. I know theDevs have been given all information to reproduce the bugs and glitches.

Can someone let me know of some bugs? i know none and would like to use em too

Seriously when wil this be stoppen, 23 Builds at once, Professor from EndGameProfessor-EndGame-2013-12-01-16.50.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jankim_9427914 View Post
    Seriously when wil this be stoppen, 23 Builds at once, Professor from EndGameProfessor-EndGame-2013-12-01-16.50.jpg
    I started a thread for this he had 26 builds going on at the same time . Also must have instant troops cause he was hitting people back that revenged on him, within seconds ..have to revenge on him as he sit just outside most of our circles and hits us. Only some level 8 TH and most Level 9 can reach him. Anyway he hit 5 or 6 in a row within seconds of each other