Thread: Can you help me with a possible hacker?

Can you help me with a possible hacker?

Okay there is this one guys who came up all of a sudden and in possibly 3 Weeks since he start his game got 2 Super crossbows and a huge cities grunts and wizards to the max level and so on. People in his clan told me he did not donated money or bought packages or whatever can u guys see into him? i mean hackers should be banned should they not? his coordonates are R6 678 470 and i am quite Concerned. His name is =Dragon= please help? also he's been bullying me ever since he got here. in one day he got town hall rank 5!?!?!

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Hi please contact customer support and select the correct category Report Abuse. Thanks.

thank you Raymond you are the best!

but how do i do that? O.o

The Chat window has 5 tabs, "All", "Realm", "Alliance", "Private", and "Support". The last one, isn't really a tab at all, it's a link to the support website.

<TLN>0utKAST is cheater (realm Angers)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Having trouble getting started on your final project? Come up with a research proposal: it identifies the main problems that you will be solving. A bad proposal will lead to the wrong conclusions. Hence, you should consider professional help. For example, our service can provide a free college essay editor after placing an order!

New Comers
    Thanks a lot for info! I know that writing an essay is not easy. I am a second-year student at the university and I always turn to EduGeeksClub for help - these guys are qualified to write written works of any complexity in the shortest possible time without plagiarism and using real sources. I am very pleased with our cooperation

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm looking for a possible hacker to help me with a possible breach of my personal information. I have received an email from my bank saying that someone has been trying to access my account and has been blocked. I'm unsure how the hacker got in and what data he/she is able to get. It is suggested to be a useful https://essaymachine.net/ source to hire a professional writer. I've done some research but haven't found anything that specifically states what information could be stolen or how it's done. If anyone can help me out with this, it would be much appreciated.