Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CoE FAQ

Ya that needs to change, ya should get the influence the other guy loses, say up to when it hits even, these days all ya get is a star and it cost more than you plunders arrg

How do I upgrade my lvl 1 general to a lvl 2 general? I was like to finish this tutorial, yet I have been "stuck" where I am since 1200 EST.

UPDATE: It is 2154 EST and I am still unable to get past the point after the "campaign" in the tutorial. I have refreshed, I have logged in under a different browser. I am truly at a loss. I do not know what to do and I need help.
    Last edited by blc52877_9511081; 01-20-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Spartacus
    You can send out generals to do Match or Campaign battles. When leading such battles they will gain some Exp, regardless of the battle results.
    Quote Originally Posted by blc52877_9511081 View Post
    How do I upgrade my lvl 1 general to a lvl 2 general? I was like to finish this tutorial, yet I have been "stuck" where I am since 1200pm EST.

I am stuck in the tutorial. I have already looked for "Match". I have a friend who was trying to help me past this point and suggested the same. When I sent my friend screen shots, my friend stated that they did not know how to help me. Seeing as I am new to CoE, I asked here.

Spartacus
    Can you please contact us by clicking the Billing Support button on the homepage and forward us the screen shots? We can look into this issue for you with those screen shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by blc52877_9511081 View Post
    I am stuck in the tutorial. I have already looked for "Match". I have a friend who was trying to help me past this point and suggested the same. When I sent my friend screen shots, my friend stated that they did not know how to help me. Seeing as I am new to CoE, I asked here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    ...forward us the screen shots?
    Completed request for screen shots

HI :-)

I am new to this .. so i want to ask how does it goes with the KINGDOM ORDERS .. ive noticed the SUBMIT button suddenly went gray after finishing a series of orders .. so how does it goes and the rules in it.. thank you

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by <BRU>NIKKISANDOVAL View Post
    HI :-)

I am new to this .. so i want to ask how does it goes with the KINGDOM ORDERS .. ive noticed the SUBMIT button suddenly went gray after finishing a series of orders .. so how does it goes and the rules in it.. thank you
    You can only do 10 per day.

How do you get more generals??

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    As your player levels up you get more general slots. Then you can add them to empty slots by doing matches and gaining enough honor points to unlock them.

Thank you for the info

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ok here is a question that i seem not to be able to find a answer for.
    What is Rep for? Is the only way to gain Rep by killing a city and getting it on ranadom card? i cant even find it listed anywhere in the game itself to show how much rep i have

Spartacus
    I don't think we have an item named Rep, can you make a screen shot of it thus I can look into it?
    Quote Originally Posted by <GW*>D34D View Post
    Ok here is a question that i seem not to be able to find a answer for.
    What is Rep for? Is the only way to gain Rep by killing a city and getting it on ranadom card? i cant even find it listed anywhere in the game itself to show how much rep i have

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I don't think we have an item named Rep, can you make a screen shot of it thus I can look into it?
    COEscrshot.jpg

here is the screen shot this was a dead city it says 1000 REP and i cant find what it is for i have now gotten a few of these and was just wondering.

Spartacus
    This is supposed to be Exps for player character. We'll correct the wording as soon as we can.