Thread: Looting - attacking player should have some minimum level of success to gain loot

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Looting - attacking player should have some minimum level of success to gain loot

Programmer,

You got to fix the game rules so people just can attack with spells to sell you loot. I just had a guy only fireboom me to steal loot.

Thats not right.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    I completely agree and I have directly sent them a support "ticket" on this. A player just used his general and 0 troops, and got loot.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <18+>Cobalt View Post
    I completely agree and I have directly sent them a support "ticket" on this. A player just used his general and 0 troops, and got loot.
    Never trust a General male or female....lol......suck it up...

Player should be within 7-10 levels to Attack another player otherwise the rich get bigger and the poor suffer greatly by bullies.
    Would you like having a level 45- 50 attacking you a level 30 all day?
    Where is the fun in that?

Players that are level 45-50+ are there because they paid for the right to hit level 15-30 players all day. The rest of us are just here to server them and if we find another method to retaliate for being treated as food they will again whine and the devs will again take that away from us. According to them the rules should be that if they spend money, then no one should be allowed to take anything from them, but they should be allowed to destroy you, take your stuff, try to bully your alliance into merging with them so they can steal your alliance contributions, and if they want to just push you on out of the game, and you should thank them for doing so.