Thread: fence

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

fence

75 k for one fence post seems way out there how can others have lvl 10 where did they even get that much gold ? most matches I have even found may only have a few k res in them show how does some one find peeps with that much what does a post cost for lvl 10 ?

one player had lvl 10 fence all the way around his city and at the time I checked his plunder and he was only maybe 1 mill more then I at the time and Im sure that they cost more then that

sorry just checked his city and some how he went from lvl 10 fence down to lvl 8 how that was done I dont know ?
    Last edited by rdgr_9164892; 11-25-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rdgr_9164892 View Post
    75 k for one fence post seems way out there how can others have lvl 10 where did they even get that much gold ? most matches I have even found may only have a few k res in them show how does some one find peeps with that much what does a post cost for lvl 10 ?

one player had lvl 10 fence all the way around his city and at the time I checked his plunder and he was only maybe 1 mill more then I at the time and Im sure that they cost more then that

sorry just checked his city and some how he went from lvl 10 fence down to lvl 8 how that was done I dont know ?
    Hi rdgr,
    Thank you for your report. Please could you send this information to our helpspot staff for a further investigation? Thank you!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    are you sure his plunder wasn't in the billions?
    you can't get lvl 8 walls/fence until you have lvl8 TH. I don't have a lvl 8 th yet so not sure after that. but guessing you need lvl 9 th to get lvl 9 walls.
    Most people with high lvl walls got them from res glitch that i believe evony has fixed.
    lvl 7 walls are 200k each, lvl 8 walls are 500k each....

ok at lvl 8 fence he has 200 fence post right say at 500k each thats 100,000,000 and if you look at the guys plunder ranking he has only plundered 15,818,714 as I write this and if you look at what he has for defences in cannons and towers and the works just the build times alone would not add up plus the coin to upgrade just dont seem right and as I said he had lvl 10 fence when I first seen his city 2 weeks ago and now it lvl 8 so some thing fishie going on with his city plus two weeks ago his plunder at the time was not much more then mine his name is Xsarars check his city out

Im thinking there's no way he could have all that stuff unless he's maybe part of the evony team and is just playing the game to find glicths ?

and giving himself coin and such to build his city faster ?
    Last edited by rdgr_9164892; 11-26-2013 at 03:09 PM. Reason: something mor to say

how do I notify helpspot ? cause there is a player with no plunder but has a lvl 8 TH and all lvl 7 fence with "0" plunder ? his name is LP1
    Last edited by rdgr_9164892; 11-26-2013 at 06:29 PM. Reason: spelling

how do I notify helpspot ? cause there is a player with no plunder but has a lvl 8 TH and all lvl 7 fence with "0" plunder ? his name is LP1
    Please click "support" button in the chat box area, and you will be directed into an individual site where you could sumbit your report to our helpspot staff
    112.jpg
    223.jpg

thank you Allen

thank you Allen
    It's my pleasure

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    my support button has never worked.......and neither have many others in my guild.....another glitch that needs work, thx

Quote Originally Posted by cockrell.raymond_5829783 View Post
    my support button has never worked.......and neither have many others in my guild.....another glitch that needs work, thx
    Hi cockrell.raymond,
    Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you tell me what browser you use while playing this game? The support button is invalid if your browser is set as middle-size.

While I do think that the wall prices are a bit too high, what I have done is collect from my mines until there is enough in my stores to upgrade one post, rinse and repeat. It takes a while, but between that and whatever plunder you collect it is doable. I'm working on getting all level 6 walls now, and I don't have much time to spend on the game during the day, so it is slow going indeed, but is getting done. Also, choose your most vulnerable points and upgrade those first while working on the rest.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    it IS possible but pretty unlikely. You can earn millions and millions of res through campaigns that doesnt count towards your plunder count, im pretty sure its the same with the invasions..