Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barracks

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Barracks

Can we get a fix on the barracks? disappearing troops disappearing resources

I second that..... 2 Full barracks of troops have gone missing in the last few hours.

Its happening to me as well multiple times.. hard to play the game when you lose large amounts of resources to disappearing troops

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    you click on barrack and double click to fill it with troops then the window closes real quick all your food is now gone and the barrack is empty fix this glitch as it is annoying and will cost you as will ask for my money back for the gems i bought for food

4th time in 2 days its happened to me, 600k lost so far. Fix it quick please as i cannot afford to keep training and losing troops and res to this glitch.
    If it was the other way round and troops filled racks instantly at no cost They would be on it pronto!!!!

seems they don't care about this otherwise dawnseeker or someone else would say they looking into it but no they don't care

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Another chunk of resources lost. And nothing has been fixed. And no answers from support.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I've had it happen 12 times over the last 4 days. Watch what happens when you unload your troops. If you hit the minus and the troop count goes to 1 with no time, max it out again and close the window. eventually it'll clear with out losing the resource or troops.
    Secondly IF your barrack has double troops. your screwed if you remove the troop in the wrong order. Say you have 100 Thieves and go back in and you have 100 sabs and 100 thieves. You need to kill the one on the left first. close the barrack then reopen it. there is a 75% chance you won't lose the goods or the troops.
    I've had it also double my current resource starting last night. So weird this bug is.

Just lost a full load of wizzards

This is ridiculous, there is a problem, its pissing all evony players, yet nothing happens ?

No recognition of a problem, no outline that they understand the problem and working on it ?

Nothing !!!

Thats another full load of wizzards vanished ?????

Useless game !!

Myboy fined

Quote Originally Posted by <raw>tribunal View Post
    i second that..... 2 full barracks of troops have gone missing in the last few hours.
    do u be my boyfinesd
    Last edited by jeresy; 04-07-2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: JERESY

U like me i love u

U LIKE ME I LOVE U
    Last edited by jeresy; 04-07-2014 at 10:16 PM.

build less expensive units till they patch that problem... what I am doing anyway.. if I lose infantry or thieves not a big deal

This has been happening to much for to long I want a full refund and out of this game