Thread: Can't get in game

Can't get in game

One member of my alliance can't get into game. He had taken two days off (personal reasons) and now it keeps sending him to charater generation even though I can still visit the base he started with. Any ideas how to get him back in this game?

nvm, he log out then log back in.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    For Evony users, you can always use your Evony login email and pw to access Commanders of Evony.

I was playing in last server 2 and now it takes me to create the caracter ..... ?????

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    There is a chance you may have used an incorrect login email. For further help please contact Customer Suppot. Thanks.

not able to access my acct due to password being changed without my knowing have mailed acct admin twice now and no responce cannot even get link from from forgot password page

New Comers

Helpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

help does not update the game to first download the patch file and then download the patch during preryvaetsya writes to try again? I reinstalled the game did not help that do help

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My heroes charge doesn't work? It wont kiss or anything it just shows the baggrund of cleric and swordsmaster and that's it nothing happens?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My heroes charge doesn't work? It wont kiss or anything it just shows the baggrund of cleric and swordsmaster and that's it nothing happens??

New Comers
    Hello! I have a problem with connection from BlackBerry Passport. Please help

New Comers
    Dear Betty,
    Can you help me to delete my account at server 21 immediately?
    Because I want to transfer to server 21, but I punched wrong "switch server". And now I have an level 1 account in server 21. So my current account in server 30 cannot transfer to server 21. Please help me.
    My ID 4500813
    My current name at server 30 is Vip.Negroni
    Thank you for your attention !