Thread: War Elephants

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

War Elephants

how do you defend against them

from what i see lvl5 walls help, but i still haven't beat em

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Patience is probably the #1 requirement. Your Cannons and Archer Towers need to be at level 6 or 7, Catapults at 3 or 4 and Wizard Towers at 2. You need at least 2, preferably 3 rings of level 4 or 5 walls. And you need Spartacus leveled up to 20, with the matching Gladiator's Leap. Then start and stop the invasion as many times as it takes to get all the elephants coming from the same place.

And then it's easy.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Design your vil as an elephant trap. Funnel the elephants to go over traps, bombs, and stabs. Put the stabs in a place where the elephants have to go through a wall to get extra damage. Use Bash to stun, especially on stabs. Use Leap to slow as soon as they get in range. Position all defenses on the line of attack and where they get maximum time to fire at the elephants.

Place the TH off center so the elephants have to go farther to get to it. It's a lot easier when the elephants are all together.

the elephants are failing at level 99. There has to be a glith because you cannot even see them. some image floats to the town hall without even touching the walls or being affected by any defense

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I believe those are the new unit 'stealth elephant'.

Or maybe it's Kwai Chang Elephant? Looked for he can not be seen, listened for he can not be herd. (Heh. I made a funny. Elephant herd, get it?)
    Last edited by <TLS>Algona; 04-12-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Well, put your city in a corner, put the TH a catapult and two walls diagonal away from the corner and then arrange the walls to cover your TH

Yeah corner thing worked for me. also place stuff so they can start hitting as early as possible. If you get one elephant early you're close to get the other two.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Building a lvl 5/6 wall around your TH then pull in your traps etc close by, long range weapons then a outer wall lvl 4-6. Sporticus needs to be 20 and above I had him lvl 2 slam and lvl 6 sweep. keep playing it until they get defeated. I done it with lvl 2 pult lvl 6 archer lvl 1 wizard lvl 5 canons. as of yet sporticus doesnt use energy in defence, BUT SHE REALLY IS NOT WORTH GETTING. hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Iveadenuf View Post
    ... BUT SHE REALLY IS NOT WORTH GETTING. ...
    her charm spell is super against elephants and Lanterns ;-))