Thread: Queuing Troops

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Queuing Troops

You have to roll back whatever change you made to queuing troops. I have lost over 1 million goods today. You double click to fill the barracks with some type of troop. I have 3 barracks. I put 4 grunts, 7 wiz and 2 thieves queued up in each barracks and then fill the rest of the spots with saboteurs to hide my food. The barracks are all in the same order. So I can just double click on grunts and reload when they are done building, then the same with wiz. Then when you get to the saboteurs I delete them and add them back at the end of the queue. Well - as of this latest fix, every time double click to load a troop type, or sometimes if you delete troops to add them back in at the end, the barracks just quickly disappears, and your troops get all rearranged. The food that you had saved up in the barracks is just gone.

This in combination with the 3 minute wiz are making this just absolutely unplayable. Please take a look at this. I have posted about this several times today in other threads with no replies, so started a new thread in the hope that someone will see this.

Please test your changes before you roll them out.

This issue is still a problem. Still losing food again today. Please reply to this thread so that I know you have seen this report. This is a big problem, and I know I am not the only one experiencing this. I am now on my way to missing 2 million goods. That is a BIG problem.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have seen this issue again since the latest release. I have lost almost a million goods since the latest patch results. Again its when double clicking to queue troops, the screen disappears and when you get back you lose the troops you requested and the goods. Also, i have seen where if i have 10 thieves and double click sabs, it disappears but when i reopen, i now have 90 sabs and 90 theves, if you try to remove the thieves, the screen closes, you reopen and they are all gone. Please fix asap.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I just lost another 90k goods because of this. I opened one rack and it was showing 90 sabs and 89 thieves when it should have shown 90/10. I tried to remove the thieves and it unexpectedly closed as i was removing them, then when i reopened, the sabs were gone but the thieves were still there.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    ok i open my barracks, i train troops full, the troop page then closes on its own, and when i open it back up all the troops i trained are gone along with the goods to train the troops. this has happend to me more times then i can count in the last 2 days. refreshing dosent help. the dev team was fast to fix the last one, now fix this BS

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This thread is a duplicate of the Barracks Failure thread and has some more valuable diagnostic information about the situations that cause the game to steal resources from players.

Judging from the comments, I am not alone in feeling that correcting the issue is a top priority.

Over the past few days, the problem has gotten worse, which indicates that the designers have no idea why it is happening.

The Barracks Failure is one of the most annoying aspects of this game.

I am sorry if these reports adversely affect the feelings of the software team, but this is supposed to be a service-based company, and if your code is stealing from your customers, then you are falling far short of providing an acceptable service, and have no business charging people money to play a broken game.

And it just happened again to me.

I agree with the posters who have requested that the failed code be removed. It did not occur in the closed beta, so it has to have been added to the open beta release.

It can't be very difficult to locate.
    Last edited by <MVL>EugeneAxeman; 04-07-2014 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Clarification

Still losing food - still getting the Oops bug. FIX IT NOW! Please respond so that you are aware. There have been no comments at all from Evony on this issue and that is what is most disconcerting.

I just lost over 100 sabs. That is over 200k food. When are you going to give me back my resources you bunch of THIEVES!!!!

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Thanks for the reports. We are working just as fast as we can to resolve this issue.