Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not fair

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Not fair

I am being attacked by people outside my attack range. It is not fair that I can not attack them back. They can keep dropping my influence but I can't hit back. This is way not fair. My influences should not be drooped if attacked outside my range.

you should be able to hit them through the revenge option

That is not what I want. Besides they're all have like level 10 everything and they been playing lots longer then me. A happiness boost should be around. It's not fair that I have to sit here and just take beating after beating with nothing to do about it.

Also my guild can't help me either. They're outside there range too. They tried.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    what would you like to do about it?
    You said you wanted to attack them back, but boodicusevony pointed out that you can. now you say you don't want to attack them.
    You can port away....maybe closer to your guild? if you don't want to ever be attacked nor attack anybody then maybe this isn't the game for you.

I am right next to my Guild. Right smack in the middle of them. I want to be able to hit them on my terms. Not wait for revenge. Revenge does not increase my influence. They can't reach them either because we are all just out of reach, but somehow they can hit me.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    The larger their TH is the bigger the attack range. Revenge is the only way to reach them until you get your TH up. Also don't keep a bunch of resource around use them upgrading or queuing your troops. Resources are getting harder and harder to come by and they will farm you if you have.

Spartacus
    Thanks for the feedback. From the point-of-view of a player thadley I’d also suggest you to teleport or ask your guild members for help. As players can get free teleport chances by accomplishing 100 Activity in Assistant so this is the time to use them. As you’ve joined guild you can ask strong members to resolve it for you, either by diplomacy or force (that’s the reason we need guilds in CoE, guild members take care of each other at difficult times). Of course we’ll keep optimizing the Map War mechanism to make it even more fun while not compromise the balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by thadley2009_3749835 View Post
    I am being attacked by people outside my attack range. It is not fair that I can not attack them back. They can keep dropping my influence but I can't hit back. This is way not fair. My influences should not be drooped if attacked outside my range.

Banned Contributor Level 1
    There is no balance!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    There must be something done about this TH glitch. I don't think you guys fixed it. And no I am not going to port out. That would mean leaving the area where my guild is. Leaving the area my guild is would leave me alone and that is not any better. What you need to do is fix this glitch right and give me back all my influence and everyone else's who is being CHEATED by outsiders abusing this glitch. Outsiders meaning people outside the range to attack. And NO I am not going to sit around and wait for the choice of revenge. Balance this game. That's the answer.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by thadley2009_3749835 View Post
    That is not what I want.
    Well that's too bad, since they probably won't change it. Sorry but reality hurts sometimes. The solutions are A) get out of range B) revenge C) allies attack to kick them out by getting influence to 0(if possible to hit) D) upgrade your TH so you can do the same E) Get into a stronger and more active alliance that'll stomp said person back out of range.

You only say that because it's not happening to you. Or maybe you're one of the people whom take advantage of the TH glitch and abuse lower level people who start way after you did.To port out would put me out of range of my Guild, or do you not read. They too can not hit these people for them people are cheating, again did you not read this? It's all about them cheating. Somehow they can hit me. No one else on my guild. And none of us can hit them back. Open your eyes and read what people write before you lay in to them.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhiteheadcc_8892708 View Post
    Well that's too bad, since they probably won't change it. Sorry but reality hurts sometimes. The solutions are A) get out of range B) revenge C) allies attack to kick them out by getting influence to 0(if possible to hit) D) upgrade your TH so you can do the same E) Get into a stronger and more active alliance that'll stomp said person back out of range.
    You only say that because it's not happening to you. Or maybe you're one of the people whom take advantage of the TH glitch and abuse lower level people who start way after you did.To port out would put me out of range of my Guild, or do you not read. They too can not hit these people for them people are cheating, again did you not read this? It's all about them cheating. Somehow they can hit me. No one else on my guild. And none of us can hit them back. Open your eyes and read what people write before you lay in to them.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Not happening to us? LOL see the report I made on QMAN hitting people from 100's of miles away even with cities of people who've never hit him. It's not a glitch to hit someone within the red circle, though. I guess you weren't talking about that kind of 'normal' hit? And hey, I had people hit me with a higher level of city and realized that this is reason we A) have revenge B) have only a limited number of attacks/day.

You're right, These people are all outside our attack circle. We have 58 people near Rome. And if I port away from them they won't be able to help. None of my guild can hit them because they too are outside there attack circle. We also have level 8 TH in our guild. And I read someplace about the level 8 TH glitch, however COE thought they fixed it. This glitch allowed some players to attack outside there attack circle. If they were in a location in a way this works.