Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not fair

Spartacus
    This should be a glitch and we’ll fix it ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by thadley2009_3749835 View Post
    You're right, These people are all outside our attack circle. We have 58 people near Rome. And if I port away from them they won't be able to help. None of my guild can hit them because they too are outside there attack circle. We also have level 8 TH in our guild. And I read someplace about the level 8 TH glitch, however COE thought they fixed it. This glitch allowed some players to attack outside there attack circle. If they were in a location in a way this works.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This is ridiculous. We are on the right side of Rome. and they're on the far far left side of Rome. And We have players with TH same level as the ones hitting us and we can not hit them unless it is revenge. Must still be a glitch. All 58 of us are getting sick of this glitch.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    declare war and you can hit them whereever

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think they have declared you as hostile which means they can hit you anywhere on the map...Have your alliance set them as hostile and then you can hit them anywhere on the map also

You guys are replying to a thread from before diplomacy via hostile/friendly was even a relevant matter.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    There isn't a glitch. Larger TH levels has more range.It is a reward for working hard or spending money to advance your game. And before you try to make "coiners" the bad guy, may I remind you that if it weren't for coiners there would be no game, evony doesn't provide this game so everyone in the world can be happy. It's a wargame and just like war there are rewards for being aggressive. There are legal ways to advance your game if you study the game and all around the realm. My suggestion is to port away from aggressive players whether you want to or not because aggression will always be rewarded or the game becomes farmville or an equal to it. I sure hope evony does not change the game because of people that aren't really cut out for wargames. Let's be real about all this please.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    There were no hostiles when this thread was made and there was a glitch on closed beta where players could attack outside their range. This is an old issue not relevant anymore.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <VVD>CALVERT View Post
    It's a wargame and just like war there are rewards for being aggressive.
    What is this "rewards" in war you speak of..?? I have been in war and have failed to see any rewards, mostly death and wounded with the lucky ones that make it out in one piece. And you don't pickup an run when confronted by bullies.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It's a wargame and just like war there are rewards for being aggressive.<VVD>CALVERT

hmmmm, Sorry I dont think I remember being stuck in front of a monitor, having coffee on tap. Rewards for being aggressive? ROFL, last person who was aggressive to me ended up with their jaws in a brace.
    Its a game- and not a good one, i'm still waiting for this miraculous day when this actually works well

you can also make a campfire,
    sit down singing a whiiiiiner song
    then eat some cry cake when tears running down your cheek!
    its a war game

I want to report a player who uses malpractice. His name is: Rebels !!! YAYADUB. 6-432-312 coordinated