Thread: 4/3 Update bugs

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

4/3 Update bugs

Two issues:
    1. With this update, if you queue too many troops and click minus to subtract one, it deletes all the troops. And only returns you ONE troops of resources - so if I click ten Wizards at 3500 each, and click minus, I'm returned 3500 goods and lose 31,500 goods. Since my orders I had queued don't work anymore, I had to minus before noticing this. I lost tens of thousands of goods.

2. Priestess takes 14 slots - which makes uncommon and epic orders unusuable. I had queued an epic with 40 archers, 50 thieves, 15 gladiators and I found out, 10 priestesses. That's 260 slots. Even maxed rally points, which I haven't gotten to, only go to 220 rally points, so I cancelled the priestesses. And lost about 42,000 goods. OUCH.

Dawnseeker
    Thanks for the report!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Regarding issue (1), the resources are actually returned to you, but you have to refresh the game to get them. Prior to that, the browser is out of sync with the server and doesn't think you have them.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    We are fixing this. Thanks for the report!

You have really messed up the queuing of troops even worse than it was before. I am losing 100s of thousands of goods this morning. You double click on a troop to fill up the barracks, and the barracks flashes and comes back with a totally different troop mix, and your goods are gone.

You have got to fix this and now - it is terrible. I just lost over 60k more goods. It is unplayable this now compared to yesterday. Do you guys even test your fixes?

I have done 6 map attacks this morning, where I should have now netted goods, and instead I have lost over 500k goods. You have to roll back this supposed fix you did last night.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The fix did not fix the issue. If you still 'minus' one troop they all disappear along with the goods. No bueno.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am still experencing an issue - if I queue multiple types of troops - let's say 3 sabs and 10 gladiators and I change my mind on the SECOND batch and click minus, the whole thing goes away and I lose my resources again.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    If you click on the pic and not the - sign it will delete just one troop instead of all. A swipe from my cat's paw taught me this one. : )