Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing Priestess and Sky Lantern.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Did the patch make things worse?

Several glitches that are annoying me.

Orders not working for me at all today. Engaging battle, winning then game stalling not getting credit for a victory but troops are used thus resources are lost.

Not being able to acquire significant goods to level up castle. Unless I coin of course.

Thanks for reading.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    i can not request help in my 2 - lvl7 barracks. it never posts the request to alliance help window.

I don't like the fact that when I am getting attack even thou there is no places to start enemy troops inside my city walls
    I have had several players starting wizards and armored grunts near my town hall.

I can not resign as an officer or presbyter but have to wait for the host or vice host to do that. the only way to remove it is to
    leave alliance if they are not online.

I got hit 11 times in matches while in protective status. I lost and was given 16 hours of protection. I had 7 hours showing left
    of protection and getting hit and losing to bigger players from other realms. I lost a total of 83 honor medals during this period.
    thank you evony for never fixing things. time to open a new realm.

Are you mad !!, why would we want constant updates as to what another player has upgraded, especially if their in another realm, Please Please Please get rid of this pointless and annoying change

bitch im not mad

COULD YOU PLZZ INFORM INGAME, BEFORE YOU DO SUCH STUFF, now i lost to fights and honor + troops and face for easy fights, because all stop work but timer still count!
    thats waste of time, mats and honor for nothing damm im glad not to be a coiner on this buggy game.
    The plot is good some stuff are fine, but why the heck introduce another General when there 2 other that still dont work at lover lvl ????

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    And their laughing all the way to the bank.....this is some funny material....lol

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Cleopatra voice over - who cares ? Has anyone asked for this ? fix the problems everyone has asked you to fix !

Trois et facile pour Coritiba|trois et facile pour coritiba

He hadn't been touched, so Biermann got up and ran for a touchdown.MVP Watch: I said several times this week that I think receiver Roddy White was the NFC South's Most Valuable Player through the first four weeks. Now, we're through five weeks and I'm sticking with White and probably feel even more strongly about that now. White had five catches for 101 yards and a touchdown.
    Link:
    michael kors outlet store
    China Wholesale Jerseys

Sporting, Salt Lake rester parfait|sporting, salt lake rester parfait

New York has the ability to be tricky on any fourth-down call. That adds an extra element for opponents to prepare for.Kickoff team: This role is still in the exploratory phase. Jets assistant special teams coach Ben Kotwica told the New York Daily News that using Tebow on the kickoff team will be discussed in training camp.
    Related reply:
    cheap nfl jerseys authentic
    outlet michael kors

Napoli tas de misère sur Chelsea|napoli tas de misère sur chelsea

Jackson was on a tear and received about 80-90 percent of the carries. Spiller, meanwhile, was relegated to receiver duties and just a few carries per game.But once Jackson broke his leg midseason, Spiller showed what he could do. He received a bulk of the carries and rushed for 446 yards in the last six games.
    Aslo like:
    cheap louis vuitton handbags
    cheap nhl jerseys usa

Udinese en face, Milan briller * nouveau|udinese en face, milan briller * nouveau

They have 92 touchdowns, 33 interceptions and a 74.8 QBR score against everyone else.These are stunning achievements for defensive coordinator Ray Horton, his staff and the Cardinals' defensive players. The Arizona offense has done almost nothing to help them. In fact, the offense has repeatedly put the defense in tough situations..
    News from:
    wholesale nba jerseys
    lululemon outlet store

loading issues

Since the update the game has been unable to load on my computer. It get to the 99% mark and stays there and wont finish loading. I try every day and same result. I have tried on several different computers and no change.

www.commandersofevony.com

Quote Originally Posted by <NOT>Sheriff View Post
    Since the update the game has been unable to load on my computer. It get to the 99% mark and stays there and wont finish loading. I try every day and same result. I have tried on several different computers and no change.

If using cb.commander... stop. Use www.commandersofevony.com instead. Old links are broken.

сайты знакомс

девушка очень хочет секса
    мамба знакомства в новосибирске
    знакомства в ташкенте сайт знакомств в биробиджане знакомства ильичевск хочу секса с лесбиянкой
    девушки саратова знакомства

познакомлюсь череповец
    секс знакомства по скайпу бесплатно секс знакомства видео смотреть
    знакомства кореновск сайт знакомств вал чернигов очень приятно познакомиться знакомства в уссурийске
    хочу познакомиться для создания семьи сайт знакомств калужское знакомства ленинск кузнецк знакомства для интима харьков
    кемерово секс знакомства без регистрации

знакомства в чкаловске сайты знакомств для глухих знакомства город казань
    знакомства моршанск знакомства в тульской области

знакомства ровное
    интим норильск
    украинский сайт сексуальных знакомств
    [url=http://anorpid1941.kwikphp.com/?ct=3&art=18] [/url]