Patch Notes: Introducing Priestess and Sky Lantern.
* Introduces two new types of troops, Priestess and Sky Lantern.
* Voice Overs of Cleopatra will be played when she casts spells. Let us hear your feedbacks!
* Lord Name can now be changed more than once.
* Players will be able to purchase Double Exp for the Generals.
* Numerous bug fixes.
See you on the battlefield!
Evony Dev Team
Can you please quickly fix the barracks so they work again? Cannot que troops,cannot access barracks after exiting.
got a nice epic order, 10 priestess + 40thief + 10saboteur + 8wizard = 222 troops, how should this work?
still only one speed up on Research, thats at the start and thats it can you fix this
There are a lot of really cool things in this patch, but it's full of awful bugs.
- my friend only has Lv.7 Barracks and they seem to work fine, but my Lv.9 and Lv.10 break the game as soon as I click on them. Until refreshing:
- I can't open Barracks
- I can't see pictures in the Donate window
- see many buttons
- essentially all the bugs I've listed here appear to be only present on my account with high-level Barracks
- Page-Forward (">") and Page-Back("<") buttons are missing from Alliance->Members, Mail->Inbox, Mail->War on Map (Not Always - perhaps only after opening a Barracks)
- Checkboxes are missing from Mail->Inbox, Mail->War on Map
- select-all checkbox is gone
- Goods - I need 2 million Goods to upgrade my Barracks. This isn't really a bug, but if you find yourselves handing out favors .. ;)
I've never asked this before, but could you roll-back this update and fix it a bit first?
Thanks for the hours of fun :)
Last edited by <TLS>Seganku; 04-03-2014 at 07:27 PM.
The Orders are absolutely busted. Even an Uncommon one - 40 Thieves, 6 Sabs, 8 Wizards, 11 Priestess - even if I had Lvl 7 Rally's, I wouldn't have enough space for 232 spots. It's impossible to do orders now.
Second - if I queue one too many troops in a barrack and click the "minus" key to remove one, it removes ALL. Yuck!
Having the option to quickly clear all the troops has been an open request for a long time. I'd love this!
Originally Posted by <VDV>Winter
Thanks for the bug reports. I'll pass them on. Please keep posting your feedback!
The challenge currently is that if you queue ten troops and minus them, you are only returned the value of one troop - you lose the cost of the other nine.
Originally Posted by <TLS>Seganku
Don't care for the fact that you added a minute to a Wizards time to make in the Barracks. 2 minutes was long enough. 3 minutes seems a tad excessive.