Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing Priestess and Sky Lantern.

Administrator Contributor Level 8 Ember's Avatar

Patch Notes: Introducing Priestess and Sky Lantern.

* Introduces two new types of troops, Priestess and Sky Lantern.
    * Voice Overs of Cleopatra will be played when she casts spells. Let us hear your feedbacks!
    * Lord Name can now be changed more than once.
    * Players will be able to purchase Double Exp for the Generals.
    * Numerous bug fixes.

See you on the battlefield!

Evony Dev Team

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Can you please quickly fix the barracks so they work again? Cannot que troops,cannot access barracks after exiting.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    got a nice epic order, 10 priestess + 40thief + 10saboteur + 8wizard = 222 troops, how should this work?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    still only one speed up on Research, thats at the start and thats it can you fix this

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    There are a lot of really cool things in this patch, but it's full of awful bugs.
    • my friend only has Lv.7 Barracks and they seem to work fine, but my Lv.9 and Lv.10 break the game as soon as I click on them. Until refreshing:
      • I can't open Barracks
      • I can't see pictures in the Donate window
      • see many buttons
      • essentially all the bugs I've listed here appear to be only present on my account with high-level Barracks
      • Page-Forward (">") and Page-Back("<") buttons are missing from Alliance->Members, Mail->Inbox, Mail->War on Map (Not Always - perhaps only after opening a Barracks)
      • Checkboxes are missing from Mail->Inbox, Mail->War on Map
      • select-all checkbox is gone

• Goods - I need 2 million Goods to upgrade my Barracks. This isn't really a bug, but if you find yourselves handing out favors .. ;)

I've never asked this before, but could you roll-back this update and fix it a bit first?

Thanks for the hours of fun :)
    Last edited by <TLS>Seganku; 04-03-2014 at 07:27 PM.

The Orders are absolutely busted. Even an Uncommon one - 40 Thieves, 6 Sabs, 8 Wizards, 11 Priestess - even if I had Lvl 7 Rally's, I wouldn't have enough space for 232 spots. It's impossible to do orders now.

Second - if I queue one too many troops in a barrack and click the "minus" key to remove one, it removes ALL. Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by <VDV>Winter View Post
    if I queue one too many troops in a barrack and click the "minus" key to remove one, it removes ALL. Yuck!
    Having the option to quickly clear all the troops has been an open request for a long time. I'd love this!

Dawnseeker
    Thanks for the bug reports. I'll pass them on. Please keep posting your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by <TLS>Seganku View Post
    Having the option to quickly clear all the troops has been an open request for a long time. I'd love this!
    The challenge currently is that if you queue ten troops and minus them, you are only returned the value of one troop - you lose the cost of the other nine.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Don't care for the fact that you added a minute to a Wizards time to make in the Barracks. 2 minutes was long enough. 3 minutes seems a tad excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar_K View Post
    Don't care for the fact that you added a minute to a Wizards time to make in the Barracks. 2 minutes was long enough. 3 minutes seems a tad excessive.
    Perhaps there weren't enough people gemming troops.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by <TLS>Seganku View Post
    Perhaps there weren't enough people gemming troops.
    Maybe. BTW, congrats on being the #1 guild, buddy.

i cant select a general, all my elephants are gone at 50k goods each :\... barracks are sticking and not working properly, when going to plunder or match when it says select general there are no generals to select from??? Sounds like some great upgrades, only problem I CANT PLAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Templar_K View Post
    and 10 min for elephants i guess ill sign on now once a day and then go to bed and wait for them to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Thanks for the bug reports. I'll pass them on. Please keep posting your feedback!
    its not a bug its a total scew up. does anybody there do quality checks before you add this junk ????? .