Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing Priestess and Sky Lantern.

Patch Notes: Introducing Priestess and Sky Lantern.

* Introduces two new types of troops, Priestess and Sky Lantern.
    * Voice Overs of Cleopatra will be played when she casts spells. Let us hear your feedbacks!
    * Lord Name can now be changed more than once.
    * Players will be able to purchase Double Exp for the Generals.
    * Numerous bug fixes.

See you on the battlefield!

Evony Dev Team

Can you please quickly fix the barracks so they work again? Cannot que troops,cannot access barracks after exiting.

got a nice epic order, 10 priestess + 40thief + 10saboteur + 8wizard = 222 troops, how should this work?

still only one speed up on Research, thats at the start and thats it can you fix this

There are a lot of really cool things in this patch, but it's full of awful bugs.
    • my friend only has Lv.7 Barracks and they seem to work fine, but my Lv.9 and Lv.10 break the game as soon as I click on them. Until refreshing:
      • I can't open Barracks
      • I can't see pictures in the Donate window
      • see many buttons
      • essentially all the bugs I've listed here appear to be only present on my account with high-level Barracks
      • Page-Forward (">") and Page-Back("<") buttons are missing from Alliance->Members, Mail->Inbox, Mail->War on Map (Not Always - perhaps only after opening a Barracks)
      • Checkboxes are missing from Mail->Inbox, Mail->War on Map
      • select-all checkbox is gone

• Goods - I need 2 million Goods to upgrade my Barracks. This isn't really a bug, but if you find yourselves handing out favors .. ;)

I've never asked this before, but could you roll-back this update and fix it a bit first?

Thanks for the hours of fun :)
    Last edited by <TLS>Seganku; 04-03-2014 at 07:27 PM.

The Orders are absolutely busted. Even an Uncommon one - 40 Thieves, 6 Sabs, 8 Wizards, 11 Priestess - even if I had Lvl 7 Rally's, I wouldn't have enough space for 232 spots. It's impossible to do orders now.

Second - if I queue one too many troops in a barrack and click the "minus" key to remove one, it removes ALL. Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by <VDV>Winter View Post
    if I queue one too many troops in a barrack and click the "minus" key to remove one, it removes ALL. Yuck!
    Having the option to quickly clear all the troops has been an open request for a long time. I'd love this!

Community Manager
    Thanks for the bug reports. I'll pass them on. Please keep posting your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by <TLS>Seganku View Post
    Having the option to quickly clear all the troops has been an open request for a long time. I'd love this!
    The challenge currently is that if you queue ten troops and minus them, you are only returned the value of one troop - you lose the cost of the other nine.

Don't care for the fact that you added a minute to a Wizards time to make in the Barracks. 2 minutes was long enough. 3 minutes seems a tad excessive.