Thread: lost troops when refreshing

Angry lost troops when refreshing

Twice now ive lost troops when refreshing in coe whats going on, sort it evony, if its gunna go the same way, as evony age1 down the swany

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I often find that the troops in my browser get out of sync with the troops on the server. When I refresh, troops that have already been trained suddenly appeat back in training at the barracks. Sometimes the troops in my rally spots revert or change. Sometimes the troop counts go up to higher levels than I ever actually trained. Sometimes this can work in your favor, but more often it works against you. It is particularly annoying when going kingdom orders. In that case, you will have satisfied the requirements, but when you submit it, it tells you the order cannot be filled. Refreshing the game shows you what it really thinks you have, which is often an insane jumble of troops with little relation to what was actually trained. This is probably the most egregious bug in the game, and all players who have played the game for more than a few days know about it. Why hasn't it been fixed???

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    We are working on this bug. Thanks.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Glad you put voices to cleo and added more troops, while my cleo doesn't work properly half the time and the troops I do build or que get changed, altered in order or just vanish and the goods I have go up and down. It has taken me almost an hour just to try to get the right mix of troops in my racks and I refreshed again and they are all messed up. If you cant fix this the game is not playable. FIX THIS FIRST AND FORGET ABOUT VOICES PLEASE