Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Scabardless Blade Artifact quest bug

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    4

    Scabardless Blade Artifact quest bug

    Hello,
    I had 11/60 fragments for SB's artifact and when I logged in later it said I completed the quest... now he doesn't have the item in his inventory, he has the [A] tag on him and when I tap the emty item slot it says "This hero can obtain an artifact". I still have the 11 fragments but no item or quest, only empty item slot with question mark

  2. #2
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    38
    Also even when you gather 60/60 fragments, you get nothing. No buff to stats, no new working skill (artifact skill), only quest leading to crafting level 2 of artifact.

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    21
    How does this feature works? Some of my guild mates said you need to be level 114 to unlock.
    Ucool pls let us have the whole picture how it works. And at what level it works.

  4. #4
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Same here in Sky Guardian's artifact quest, please fix it.

  5. #5
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    How does this feature works? Some of my guild mates said you need to be level 114 to unlock.
    Ucool pls let us have the whole picture how it works. And at what level it works.
    They already have guide of Facebook page, but it have zero info about levels

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    SoCalif, USA
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    10
    I didn't catch what team lvl you need to be for Level 1 Artifact. You have to be team lvl 95 for Level 2 Artifact. Worked OK for me, maybe issues on certain servers? Levels add skill points, e.g., Agility, Attack Damage, Armor Penetration, Accuracy, Maximum HP, etc.

    Edited to add: Oh wait, I see what you're talking about. Yeah, shows 3 Artifact Skills, which are grayed out. You can see info about them when you touch them. But not clear how to achieve. Maybe have to complete certain number of levels before will let you quest? IDK.

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    18
    60 frags for incomplete artifact level 1 - 120 for inc. lvl2 - 250 for inc. lvl3 and 500 for inc. lvl4. Then there are some quests like the old legendaries to turn the incomplete artifact level 4 into perfect artifact level 1. Incomplete artifacts dont have extra skills, only the attributes from the gear. Perfect artifacts have also levels. 800 frags for perfect artifact level 2 and 110 hero level - 1200 for perf lvl3 and 114 lvl. Each level of perfect artifact unlocks the related skill.

  8. #8
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    60 frags for incomplete artifact level 1 - 120 for inc. lvl2 - 250 for inc. lvl3 and 500 for inc. lvl4. Then there are some quests like the old legendaries to turn the incomplete artifact level 4 into perfect artifact level 1. Incomplete artifacts dont have extra skills, only the attributes from the gear. Perfect artifacts have also levels. 800 frags for perfect artifact level 2 and 110 hero level - 1200 for perf lvl3 and 114 lvl. Each level of perfect artifact unlocks the related skill.
    And they don't want to put what information into guide to avoid panic and player enrage

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,241
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    I apologize for the late response. And is the bug fixed yet please? If not, please tell us your account id and we will look into the problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    18
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/heroe...7771121637079/

    This is a small guide from HC facebook but it doesnt have all the info.

    You can find more info here: https://hcharge.tk/

  11. #11
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    No, the bug still there. My Sky Guardian's artifact quest still not show up. She has the [A] tag but doesn't have the artifact, and "This hero can obtain an artifact" will show up when tap the empty slot.

    My account id is 29320852, please fix it.

    Thanks.

  12. #12
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I apologize for the late response. And is the bug fixed yet please? If not, please tell us your account id and we will look into the problem. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    No, the bug still there. My Sky Guardian's artifact quest still not show up. She has the [A] tag but doesn't have the artifact, and "This hero can obtain an artifact" will show up when tap the empty slot.

    My account id is 29320852, please fix it.

    Thanks.

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,241
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by FQFCC View Post
    No, the bug still there. My Sky Guardian's artifact quest still not show up. She has the [A] tag but doesn't have the artifact, and "This hero can obtain an artifact" will show up when tap the empty slot.

    My account id is 29320852, please fix it.

    Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    Our developer will check for you and fix the quest for your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •