Thread: Revenge

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Revenge

people are abusing the revenge button on COE and i think its cause might be a bug. a player is normally allowed one revenge per battle in a match, but what happens is when that player refreshes the page , the revenge button appears again , and if the other player is out of protection , that mean they can attck again. i personally along with many allaince member have experienced 10 consecutive attcks from match from the same person in witha span of a minute , and this is very wrong and extremely discouraging for newer server member as they go through the time trying to produce resources to grow only to be plundered dry because they revenged against a player from an older server once. evony really needs to look at the revenge button and make sure that a player can only revenge a particular battle once.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by <ROO>KennyLeone View Post
    people are abusing the revenge button on COE and i think its cause might be a bug. a player is normally allowed one revenge per battle in a match, but what happens is when that player refreshes the page , the revenge button appears again , and if the other player is out of protection , that mean they can attck again. i personally along with many allaince member have experienced 10 consecutive attcks from match from the same person in witha span of a minute , and this is very wrong and extremely discouraging for newer server member as they go through the time trying to produce resources to grow only to be plundered dry because they revenged against a player from an older server once. evony really needs to look at the revenge button and make sure that a player can only revenge a particular battle once.
    I think I got hit by this abuse last night. When I did revenge, then it is allowed once for an Aliance to revenge one attack on a city. I did one revenge on a LEU city. Afterwords I got revenged 5 times and 3 times in a row by one city. It was 4x100% destruction and once 90%. I can see that in the mail-box. But in the war reports it is not that many times. The revenge is the only way, because the LEU cities are near the City of Throne and I am near Rome.

Can someone explain this or is this an error?