Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screen Clutter

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Screen Clutter

Great Game. As it grows I have noticed the screen becoming more and more cluttered with Campaign, Invasion, Chat, and even Character info. Any way we could have a toggle that moves this information off the screen like the Quest toggle does? And could you make it stay off screen? The Quest toggle always pops back out when returning from world map, etc. If there is important info or message, the toggle could flash.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bsill_8182883 View Post
    Great Game. As it grows I have noticed the screen becoming more and more cluttered with Campaign, Invasion, Chat, and even Character info. Any way we could have a toggle that moves this information off the screen like the Quest toggle does? And could you make it stay off screen? The Quest toggle always pops back out when returning from world map, etc. If there is important info or message, the toggle could flash.
    Hi bsill,
    We have read through your views and we understand your concern, we are sorry for this inconvenince. The chat box as well as the quest box can be hidden, though the quest box still has bug on it and needs to be fixed.
    The chat box can be hidden by clicking the downward-pointing arrow next to the support button.
    12.jpg
    The quest box can be hidden too by clicking the upright arrow on top of the quest box.
    23.jpg
    We are open to hearing any suggestions, we will enter into in-depth discussions and see if we could work out a preferable solution. Thank you again for your attention.

I clicked the down button in chat box..nuttin honey..so I clicked up button. Now its twice as big! Click down, still nuttin honey. Only way to reduce size was to refresh screen. Anywho, how bout this..time stamps on chat, like Age II, so we know how old the comments are.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I find that if i have chrome open but not full screen (less than 1/2 screen). then the bottoms on the bottom near chat don't work....if i make it full screen they work fine.
    I agree with time stamps, time stamps on mail would be nice too.

down arrow worked for me now! TY! Now, bout all the other screen clutter...invasion..

Quote Originally Posted by bsill_8182883 View Post
    down arrow worked for me now! TY! Now, bout all the other screen clutter...invasion..
    Did you follow my guide? Or you found any other method? All the other clutter can't be hidden right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 7715808_675036 View Post
    I clicked the down button in chat box..nuttin honey..so I clicked up button. Now its twice as big! Click down, still nuttin honey. Only way to reduce size was to refresh screen. Anywho, how bout this..time stamps on chat, like Age II, so we know how old the comments are.
    Thank you. A time stamp is needed and we will fulfill this function in our future update.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarusalt9_401082 View Post
    I find that if i have chrome open but not full screen (less than 1/2 screen). then the bottoms on the bottom near chat don't work....if i make it full screen they work fine.
    I agree with time stamps, time stamps on mail would be nice too.
    Hi, Icarusalt9,
    This is confirmed as a bug, i will report this to our bug fix team. Time stamp will be considered too.

different clutter - i notice bushes tress etc adding to my screen every day - costs resources to remove and then they come back - approx one a day - i estimate approx 200k to remove all - money grubbing ploy by evony, guys - silly and obnoxious - especially as none of that stuff appears on the battlefield so it cannot be used to force attackers to go around etc. - stupid and create sthe perception that its more about the bucks than satisfaction or customer service - provid ethe satisfaction and customer service and the money will follow - really simple

. cheers

I agree that if you are going to put in bushes, trees, boulders, etc. and charge for their removal - then they should show up on the battlefield as well. Who knows, they could actually be used as a strategy to get troops to go around them into traps, etc.

As far as what we designed, one could win gems from cleaning those barriers, and one can also gain experience from it. However, this is not the end of this topic, we will discuss more to see if we can make corresponding modifications.

No one can see the boulders/trees etc but the owner of the city. You should make them visible on visits and battles - that way, people can see a well maintained city vs a city full o weeds per say is a sign of a player who doesn't play much. Kinda like when you see a house whose lawn is grown up, you can see no one is home much.

You should reduce the lower right bar : on a 1024 netbook, it overlaps the chatbox, so the reduce/enlarge buttons cannot be clicked.

Quote Originally Posted by valere.catogan_471397 View Post
    You should reduce the lower right bar : on a 1024 netbook, it overlaps the chatbox, so the reduce/enlarge buttons cannot be clicked.
    Thank you valere.catogan. Please could you show this issue in a screenshot for us to check? Thank you for your help!

How do you kill Accs in here?