Thread: How many Like the new HC rules?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

How many Like the new HC rules?

I want to know and let Evony know how many like the new HC Rules...where they shorten the range of the HC of gold spots..Just a yes or no..Please no flaming Evony on this one

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dont like them. Shorter range less of them

I don't like a lot in this game and have few good ideas, but there is no one to hear.

Evony stuff do what they want, mostly ruining good game called Clash of Clans, and then calling that ruined thing, Commanders of Evony.

New thing, Achievements is copy/paste thing from Clash of Clans. But again, good idea ruined then implemented to CoE.

New Rome thing did one good thing tho, I stop playing, lol. Much more time now for my normal life. Log in, nothing to collect, some micro resources, click if there is - ask for double speed help (also crap now), and leave. Perfect game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thanks BL for taking the time to put this out there

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I like it. The old cites were way to large. This adjustment forces guilds to start fighting for the spots. It makes the game into the wargame it is supposed to be?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I like the concept of making it harder to get the bonus. But it would be interesting to see it shaken up a bit.

For one thing, the cities are fairly close together, with all the map out there, why not spread them out a bit?

To keep it from being stagnant, it would be fun to see the cities randomly move to new locations on Sunday when rank rewards are paid out. It would cause people to have to work to regain the spots, keeping the game fresh and possibly spreading out the possibility of the rewards to different players. Also, the rewards paid would change weekly, with possibly Madrid having the large payout one week, and then having it move to a different city the next.

To make it more of a team game on the HC's. the guild that has 'possesion' of the city should see the reward paid out to all of the guild. Taking and holding a spot at an HC involves a lot of support from your guildmates attacking and revenging to keep the spots in the control of your guild. It takes a team to keep those spots, make the reward a team reward.
    Last edited by <DLA>Weth; 03-28-2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Spelling

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    "To keep it from being stagnant, it would be fun to see the cities randomly move to new locations on Sunday when rank rewards are paid out."

I like this idea.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The major issue with that idea is ports. 200 gems to buy a port or get lucky and earn one through dailies, which is pretty rare. That's just cruel.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    What would have been nice is that when they made the change they gave out ports. That way those that were no longer on gold were given a port to be able to take and move to a new gold spot. Or at least have the option to move to another HC and get a gold spot there. Still not too late to hand out ports to give players that option.

Dawnseeker
    The poll system is not designed to gin up unrest or create echo chambers for player grievances with game changes. Because the poll system has been abused in this way so often, players will no longer be able to create polls. We may examine this policy again in the future if we see a change in the way these things are handled in general.