Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Dawnseeker, this is plain wrong !!!

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    9

    Dawnseeker, this is plain wrong !!!

    People spent money to secure a "gold" spot and advance their game,including myself ; how can you possibly come out with a patch like this overnight when all the spots around HC's were already taken and basically ruin a real money investment, leaving all of us in the dust?!!!..This is wrong

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    9
    Dawnseeker, do you have a city in this game? I would LOVE to "visit" you.

  3. #3
    Dawnseeker
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by <WAR>Sinners View Post
    People spent money to secure a "gold" spot and advance their game,including myself ; how can you possibly come out with a patch like this overnight when all the spots around HC's were already taken and basically ruin a real money investment, leaving all of us in the dust?!!!..This is wrong
    You can still get a gold spot, but now there is more competition for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by <LuN>LadyLisa View Post
    Dawnseeker, do you have a city in this game? I would LOVE to "visit" you.
    Yes I do. Good luck!

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    8
    Go get em Dawn, take no hostages

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by <WAR>Sinners View Post
    People spent money to secure a "gold" spot and advance their game,including myself ; how can you possibly come out with a patch like this overnight when all the spots around HC's were already taken and basically ruin a real money investment, leaving all of us in the dust?!!!..This is wrong
    Evony gives each player some ports for 'free'. Then they are used to move to a gold spot. Unless someone conned you into thinking you had to pay them to get a gold spot, you didn't spend jack to get a gold spot. Lets ignore the fact that this is still an open beta & anything in the game can be changed, regardless if you like it or not.

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by <COE>Blade View Post
    Evony gives each player some ports for 'free'. Then they are used to move to a gold spot. Unless someone conned you into thinking you had to pay them to get a gold spot, you didn't spend jack to get a gold spot. Lets ignore the fact that this is still an open beta & anything in the game can be changed, regardless if you like it or not.
    and that's coming from Blade, loloooooo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •