Thread: Dawnseeker, this is plain wrong !!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Dawnseeker, this is plain wrong !!!

People spent money to secure a "gold" spot and advance their game,including myself ; how can you possibly come out with a patch like this overnight when all the spots around HC's were already taken and basically ruin a real money investment, leaving all of us in the dust?!!!..This is wrong

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dawnseeker, do you have a city in this game? I would LOVE to "visit" you.

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by <WAR>Sinners View Post
    People spent money to secure a "gold" spot and advance their game,including myself ; how can you possibly come out with a patch like this overnight when all the spots around HC's were already taken and basically ruin a real money investment, leaving all of us in the dust?!!!..This is wrong
    You can still get a gold spot, but now there is more competition for them.

Quote Originally Posted by <LuN>LadyLisa View Post
    Dawnseeker, do you have a city in this game? I would LOVE to "visit" you.
    Yes I do. Good luck!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Go get em Dawn, take no hostages

Quote Originally Posted by <WAR>Sinners View Post
    Evony gives each player some ports for 'free'. Then they are used to move to a gold spot. Unless someone conned you into thinking you had to pay them to get a gold spot, you didn't spend jack to get a gold spot. Lets ignore the fact that this is still an open beta & anything in the game can be changed, regardless if you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by <COE>Blade View Post
    Evony gives each player some ports for 'free'. Then they are used to move to a gold spot. Unless someone conned you into thinking you had to pay them to get a gold spot, you didn't spend jack to get a gold spot. Lets ignore the fact that this is still an open beta & anything in the game can be changed, regardless if you like it or not.
    and that's coming from Blade, loloooooo