Thread: Fix game or close!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Fix game or close!!!

For over a year I have been writing about the problem with the selection of the team and the system of punishments. And still nothing is fixed! I have a team ALL THE TIME stupid noobs or bots !!! That for a battle in 10 minutes die at least 10 times !!! After the fight, I write a report on these players and what is the result? NOTHING! The system does not even lower their points! And then a new fight and again these same noobs merge my fights! SO PLAYING IS IMPOSSIBLE !!!!! Or close this fucking game or fix it! There are no forces to endure and no nerves! 15 fights and 13 defeats because of the fucking team!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikcep View Post
    For over a year I have been writing about the problem with the selection of the team and the system of punishments. And still nothing is fixed! I have a team ALL THE TIME stupid noobs or bots !!! That for a battle in 10 minutes die at least 10 times !!! After the fight, I write a report on these players and what is the result? NOTHING! The system does not even lower their points! And then a new fight and again these same noobs merge my fights! SO PLAYING IS IMPOSSIBLE !!!!! Or close this fucking game or fix it! There are no forces to endure and no nerves! 15 fights and 13 defeats because of the fucking team!
    How about you uninstall the game instead? I am playing every game solo vs 5 god ranked playing in 200-450ms and I can still win. If you losing every game then you suck worse than everyone else and the admins can't help you so go play bingo