Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing Cleopatra's Abilities and Achievement System

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    We didn't reply because it was 4 a.m. and we were asleep. We do that sometimes.

I'm carrying all the feedback in this thread to the devs, but we felt there was not enough competition for slots around Historic Cities, so we reduced the range and increased the reward.
    I think this was a great idea and should have been done from the start of the server. I understand people did not fancy going to sleep in the big city and waking up in the desert, but in the long run, it was a necessary change. HC`s should be fought over, not turned into sleeping villages.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Friend in Need Achievement has a bug. Keeps dropping total down to 60/100. Happened a few times now. I got to 100/100 and it didn't credit me. So I refreshed and it was back at 60/100...again.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by <COE>Udzila View Post
    I think this was a great idea and should have been done from the start of the server. I understand people did not fancy going to sleep in the big city and waking up in the desert, but in the long run, it was a necessary change. HC`s should be fought over, not turned into sleeping villages.
    I agree, it was a change that needed to happen, but not this drastic, and not AFTER we started. That screws a lot of people who worked hard for what they HAD over. I fought hard to get my spot AFTER the change having wasted a ported the first time to what is now a regular spot.

Dawnseeker it would seem Cleo's healing spell doesnt get used in defensive raids in matches or when plundered on map?

i ported to a gold spot purposefuly and now I am left with a blue spot? you cant change something like that and not compensate people? that cost me real money and I have not been compensated? at the very least, those who had gold spots that turned blue, should be given a free port

I have 3 generals, but achievements is not crediting me even after refreshing.

Vladic.petru.atestat.republica.franceza.romania.okvladic.petru.atache.ateestat.franta.liberte.ok.liberte.egalite.fraternite.ucisi.toti.proxenetii.c ei.ce.fac.jertfe.omenesti.rapit.copii.femeii.asoci atie.familiara.ok

can you guys get cleo to use her healing ability in defence or give some good defensive heroes , spartacus has no opposition and that bad, the mirror ability on cleo aswell is also bugged , mirrors dont appear and distract enemies , plz can you take your time and fix her , and improve the dfense mechanism becuz it sucks atm , player spend wekks builidng defense , but spatacs comes and wreck everything in a few mins , this is very discouraging , and i wont stop saying this till you look into defense, how long does it take to max a barrack? compared to how it takes to upgrade a whole city! , cmon evony , this game is too offense based! , you have ears listen , test these things for yourselves and see , you need to find the balance , listen to us , ik you guys are working hard on this game , but start by putting smiles on the faces of the people that appreciate and play this game , give us hope and incentive to keep playing , because right now many people are losing thier cool and quitting.