Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing Cleopatra's Abilities and Achievement System

Has anyone else received their bonus from HC, daily mail with gems gone and still not replaced with special package. ?????

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by <TLS>ThaiLady View Post
    Unfortunately, Evony is a business and they want us to coin ... I think the fact that they have not bothered to reply to this forum shows the small regard they hold for their players. The chances of me ever being able to get enough coins and goods to do the larger upgrades means that this game is pretty much useless to me now.
    We didn't reply because it was 4 a.m. and we were asleep. We do that sometimes.

I'm carrying all the feedback in this thread to the devs, but we felt there was not enough competition for slots around Historic Cities, so we reduced the range and increased the reward.

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by <TPG>toxic View Post
    Seems all the hc areas are going to be contentious now and infighting within the bigger alliances as to who gets the primo spots. The ones with 2-5 alliances all rolled into one may be splintering off on their own over it. Perhaps movement between realms as alliances try and get best spots? Seems it may be aggravating now but in the long run sounds like an interesting war-game once everyone gets built up.
    That is the goal.

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by <Ace>Ace1 View Post
    Wow - Our entire Alliance has just lost the Rome bonus - There's no way this can justified after all the money that has been spent...Change the set up on the next new realm but put the existing realms back as they were.
    If you want the bonus, you'll need to kick out whoever is closer to the city, or go after a different city. Good luck in your warfare!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    That is the goal.
    Maybe instead of lowering the range of the historic city, you did something more interesting, like keep the range the same, but make the reward system different. The closer you are to Rome's center, the better the reward. Get rid of the other historic cities and just combine it all to one with the original 50 range. People from 1-10 get senior, 11-30 get medium, and people 30 - 50 get junior. You'll still get the fighting, and everyone would be slightly less discontented. (or you could just move the other historic cities further away, I don't know.) Either way, the range business was a little sharp to the reward increase. Just my opinion. I do like that you guys are trying, but the changes are always so drastic. I apologize if I don't seem to be grateful.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If you want the bonus, you'll need to kick out whoever is closer to the city, or go after a different city. Good luck in your warfare!
    we all ready did that only to have it took away so we do it again then what it will be took again Im done the game no more money spent by

No one but coiners have a chance in this game, now. Please allow me to delete my account. This game is a waste of my time.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It is a beta game.. beta spend more money. lots more.

You have made it impossible for anyone to play without coining. The game showed promise (game play is very slow for a non coiner) now it is just plain stupid. I can't delete my account, please do it for me.

Don't change the rules part way through!
    If you want to make wholesale changes like that do it from the beginning as it effects how people plan and strategize and they don't have unlimited coins to make up lost ground.
    I'm sure the people not affected by the reduced area are fine with it but it's pretty damn annoying for those that have and have set up their alliances in that area.
    Seriously think you need to rethink that one!
    And if this is how you roll....making game altering changes like this after people have invested....I want to know how to delete my account too and I won't be back.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    You know we defend our cities, we fight over spots, there are hundreds of players. and thousands of squares. rather than making the HC's now virtually impossible to hold, why not move them. oh wait you did that once before too You have co-ords up to 1000 and yet you have ALL the HC's within a 200 square range? now you make the gold spots impossible to obtain with out spending money for the first 4 months. Brutal man, just brutal. Thanks for the F-over. now we'll have less players and more farms to hit.

If you guys wanted to make a bunch of NPC cities, you should have just made them, Changing the rules changes what was actual players to NPC's as you will now scare off another third of your players. Server reset was painful enough, because you took so long after you announced it. But now this? Come on you have a good game, quit gutting us.

thank you for Cleo. Nice to have a defensive hero again. I miss maximus

I think we are wasting our time typing in here. I've seen no positive feedback about this, but Evony are still convinced they did the right thing. A Beta is for feedback ... we've given it ... it has been ignored.

Evony, please give us the ability to delete our accounts.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dawnseeker, this is plain wrong !!!
    People spent money to secure a "gold" spot and advance their game,including myself ; how can you possibly come out with a patch like this overnight when all the spots around HC's were already taken and basically ruin a real money investment, leaving all of us in the dust?!!!..This is wrong

I've not spent a ;ot but the loss of the bonus gems puts me at such a disadvantage to coiniers that I may close my account as well.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    the way it is set up when an alliance reaches 80 members that one alliance can own all the gold spots around all the HCS and then what ..You took a good game and made it the worst game out there...as one said Rome there isn't enough gold spots for a level 1 alliance let alone a level 4 or 5 . Dawn you remember when they merged the realms into one and made less HCS then before ...that was not easy to over come..We said then one alliance will be bulling the rest ...this sure will .....the rewards are not better in the packages after the first day bet all you get is Contributions..I was going to buy on the first for builders but why bother ...Was bad enough you took the gems but also took the production increases ....On the first realm we fought over the gold spots moved people out to get a gold spot...the newer realm most are too Small to fight yet for spots