Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing Cleopatra's Abilities and Achievement System

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Patch Notes: Introducing Cleopatra's Abilities and Achievement System

* Cleopatra's abilities are available now. And we are not done, more Generals are coming soon!
    * Introduces Achievement System that offers extra free gems!
    * Players near a Historic City will receive a more valuable package instead of daily gems.
    * Numerous bug fixes

See you on the Battlefield!

Evony Dev Team

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Wow, so you guys just arbitrarily DROP the range of Rome's bonus making EVERYONE'S WORK FOR THE LAST WEEK worthless. So the port I wasted claiming my now garbage spot is cool. Thanks, Evony!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Not loving these historic city changes. If it is here to stay, please tell me how to delete my account.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i think the intentions for the drop in range is to make the places around the Historic City more chaotic, making people fight for a spot.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    We already do fight over them they shortened it way up maybe 3 rrows around Rome has the bonus it is wrong wrong wrong

its a diamond around each 5 in each direction then line them up from the corners

i agree with deleting account i worked hard for my spot. a patch should make things better not worse this is very disappointing. i also think i want the money back i have spent on the game.

This is stupid people are quitting left and right they made it worse which we knew they do if they wanted to change the 5 gems for like Rome to something else ok they should have left the gold spots as they were ....they shorten the changed it for Rome from 50 to 15 it is just stupid some of us can't Coin all the time and depended on those Gems to get by with
    Last edited by <TEK>BluesLady; 03-27-2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Adding info

Unfortunately, Evony is a business and they want us to coin ... I think the fact that they have not bothered to reply to this forum shows the small regard they hold for their players. The chances of me ever being able to get enough coins and goods to do the larger upgrades means that this game is pretty much useless to me now.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    yes they want us to coin but they said they wanted it to also playable by those that don't coin
    now its totally unfair advantage to coiners

well I did coin some and was about to buy more but now I will not buy no more this is BS

they did reply in support to me heres what they said

Jason Mar 27 2014, 04:04 AM
    Dear Player,

Please be noticed that range of Historic City benefit has been changed to lower

Best Regards,

Customer Service

Evony Team

What I want to know is why it's saying I've yet to accomplish things like remove 5 obstacles and donate 100 troops. I did these within the first week of playing.

Wow - Our entire Alliance has just lost the Rome bonus - There's no way this can justified after all the money that has been spent...Change the set up on the next new realm but put the existing realms back as they were.

Seems all the hc areas are going to be contentious now and infighting within the bigger alliances as to who gets the primo spots. The ones with 2-5 alliances all rolled into one may be splintering off on their own over it. Perhaps movement between realms as alliances try and get best spots? Seems it may be aggravating now but in the long run sounds like an interesting war-game once everyone gets built up.
    Last edited by <TPG>toxic; 03-27-2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: more thoughts