Thread: watchtower and google chrome

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

watchtower and google chrome

Since I installed the watchtower my computer runs slower. Starting from Face book probably didn't pay you enough huh ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Use my units to defend ?

We have units but they are not used for defense? It would make match and attacking cities a lot more even ? Use the watchtower (a function for the watchtower which does nothing now) to spy on the city and know the units defending the city ?

Dawnseeker
    The Watchtower alerts you when your city is under attack and other important game events, even if you do not have CoE open.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Also known as Spyware !!

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachma View Post
    Also known as Spyware !!
    It doesn't have any tracking function and is not installed on your computer without your knowledge or permission. It simply gives you an alert during important game events and you can easily disable or uninstall it whenever you like. That is not spyware.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    ... you can easily disable or uninstall it whenever you like.
    Yep.

Turn off all the alerts and it won't bug you. Turn on a single alert each day when you log in to collect your gems, then turn it off again until tomorrow.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by <GG2>Friend View Post
    Yep.

Turn off all the alerts and it won't bug you. Turn on a single alert each day when you log in to collect your gems, then turn it off again until tomorrow.
    used to do that, the more you do it the longer it takes to reload it.

The Watchtower alerts you when your city is under attack and other important game events, even if you do not have CoE open.

After the event depending on time difference, server sync time etc. Sorry but this is not at all helpful. Irrelevant details are not important.. 1 of my barracks has finished training, I need to send my commander to war because he has full energy. yeah whoopie do a builder has finished and having big ZZZZZ's poor lad has been on the job for the last 4 days

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    they have to pay FB for advertising

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It doesn't have any tracking function and is not installed on your computer without your knowledge or permission. It simply gives you an alert during important game events and you can easily disable or uninstall it whenever you like. That is not spyware.
    The ability to track a website that is not opened in explorer or chrome and then place an alert on your desktop ! not spyware? what else is it looking at for Google ? you can preach all you want its Spyware

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    When I play it is because I have spare time to do so.
    When I do not play I dont want to be interrupted by a computer game sending me mails and alerts, I get plenty of that on the job and CoE definitely do not have priority.

New Comers
    I have used it with acca insurance bookies site and everything is great!