Thread: Orders/Missions

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Orders/Missions

I have over 1k points from doing orders. says i have insufficient amount when trying to use 600. I refresh and credits gone it allows me to turn in 3 order missions in a row with out queing a troop. still wont let me upgrade spell after. Im normally left with weird troop counts in rally and weird combos qued in rax. So when i login everyday i have to burn a couple waves of troops to get the right ones. Its a vicious cycle that is not allowing me to progress in the game. Hard to explain whats going on but, sum it up real quick. Orders/missions are noit working right. raxs are auto queing for some reason on me.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    We have received some complaints about the Kingdom Orders. We are troubleshooting this issue at this time. You are welcome to send the details to Helpspot with you login email and date to help us investigate. Thank you for your report.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    For me I found refreshing after doing one if not there look to see if they have to be re collected. Takes almost 6 or 7 hours to do10 missions(with the constant refresh) . Also if any duplicates they have to be done before a refresh. Once the points before a refresh match the points after a refresh then they can be used. It is time consuming and not a fun way to play.