Thread: Gameplay Improvements

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Gameplay Improvements

Builders should not be required for placing Decorations or removing obstructions (Rocks, Trees, Logs, etc.).

This is especially true if obstructions are going to continually spawn. When everything takes a week or more to build, it's unreasonable to expect a person to always keep a builder free, or pay $40 to remove a new rock that popped up in an intolerable location.

Since Decorations are the only way to sequester Coins, busy builders actively discourage gameplay. What happens with that 500k Coins won in Matches or withdrawn from the local ATM? It's not going to stick around for 4+ days. There is simply no defense in this game. It will be looted. Why even try, if it's pointless? Allowing players to buy and place Decorations, even with the painful 50% restocking fee, gives them a chance to see some of those resources 4 days later.

Thanks

Dawnseeker
    Thanks for the feedback. This makes sense!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I hate to say this but this open Realm sucks. Those players from the first (older) realms can now port into newer open realms and destroy players with 5 star troops and +60 lvl Spartacus.
    Not to mention the fact that they take over the bonuses in Rankings just because they can port into newer Realm were they know they get the advantage. Makes those of us that worked our butts off and paid some money to get
    where we are to lose it because of this.
    It is destroying the game even more they what Evony Developers are doing with the changes and lack of fixing the damages they create.

Feedback ? We want to know what your going to do ? Thanks for the feedback ? How about a list of things we can choose to update ? Not another Cleopatra voice over which
    NOBODY wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by <-:->CokeaColaKid View Post
    I hate to say this but this open Realm sucks. Those players from the first (older) realms can now port into newer open realms and destroy players with 5 star troops and +60 lvl Spartacus.
    Not to mention the fact that they take over the bonuses in Rankings just because they can port into newer Realm were they know they get the advantage. Makes those of us that worked our butts off and paid some money to get
    where we are to lose it because of this.
    It is destroying the game even more they what Evony Developers are doing with the changes and lack of fixing the damages they create.
    I agree with you 1000%.

This Latest Greatest Bug fix is a let down - started to play this game when realm 2 opened , i was like hey i got to get my friends to play this, it's kind of fun, and i can see the possability to spend a little coin and a lot of time, and still make a good try at getting up to par with most other players, then evony turned on more "improvements, then i was well it's still good to play, still might have fun, will take more than a lot of time to play to get up to par with other players which means i'll get plundered more than my fair share before getting there,, / Then Evony turned on this last vision of their's for improvement, (bug fixes) it cut the rewards down So much for porting a city and getting a card of chance for resources, and doing orders . and etc.. that now the game is more like work than something fun to play,, so now i think i'll tell my friends not to play this game, i'll play (just won't spend as much time here, till they fix the pay off for porting and playing to decent amounts again -where us just want to play w/o paying the arm n leg to compete players can have fun- as they put it somewhere else in these forums. they want their vision of evony game not a mobs rule(players vote), well guess with the last change they won't get a mob to play the game, back to work ,, cause that what it feels like now.......

This is NOT a game as everyone seems intent on reminding everyone else all the time. This ceased to be a game when Evony continued their practice of letting people cheat by exploiting glitches without proper sanctions and by maintaining alt accounts. To top it off the recent introduction of "Items" with their unbelievable prices just proves what Evony's priority is, money.
    There is no balance and no thought to trying to maintain a semblance of a level playing field. It's still in Beta and they are taking money. By some accounts, huge sums of money from a small number of people. And these purchases don't just enhance game-play or give a small but important edge to the spender, they totally imbalance the game and allow those coiners to dominate the game. I had hoped they would have learned their lessons from the failure of their earlier games that allowing cheating and trying to suck so many dollars from the players that it does nothing but forecast the demise of the supposed game.
    I for one am glad I haven't spent beyond the 99 cents. I also feel sorry for those that spend sporadically thinking it will do any good. But those other players and I will eventually disappear. Soon this "game" landscape will look just like AgeI or AgeII. A bunch of juvenile players left with wallets as big as their mouths and little else. I would hope Evony would have learned by now that having a lot of players spending a little bit of money on a steady basis for game enhancement and boosters that don't drastically change the balance of the game in favor of a handful of players that spend with few limits would make them a lot more money. As well as retaining game-playing customers for the long haul. But alas that was too much to hope for.
    I will now completely abandon this loser company "again" and probably go spend some money with a company like InnoGames that know how to strike a balance of game-play with smart ways of monetizing their games. And holding their players to strict rules so that they can actually call their games, games. Evony may someday figure out that 120 million registered players is better that 200 big-time spenders. Until they do they will continue to foster this crazy atmosphere that is present in both Realm Chat and this so-called forum.

I like that, there should be a place to hide all resources and get them back if needed, not 50%, but all. As it stands there is no way to hide goods but stowing them in Barracks, why not larger decorations that cost goods.

ALSO, MANY NEW CHANGES AS OF MAY 15 SHOULD BE RECALLED AND RETHAUGHT, WE PLAY THE GAME, SHOULDN'T WE HAVE SOME SAY IN THE GAME. AND THE MAIL SUCKS!

We should strike
    i agree with a lot of what you said

I want my town hall back the way it was. And whats with the general scroll that cost 1000 contributions in alliance tab. You cant even click on it to see what it is.

Yes, the people make sense, what makes no sense is many of the changes after may 15, maybe it would be best to recall the whole thing and go back to your think tank and buy some gems for creativity!

Well, why does mailing your alliance cast 1 gem now? It is really annoying because I got some important message to send.