Thread: Abyss bishop bug

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Abyss bishop bug

I think the new pay hero has a bug. On the first time he can release his ultimate he stays there and ultis after a long time even if his energy bar is full.
    Please check it out. It is too bad a hero not able to ulti without reason.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I think the new pay hero has a bug. On the first time he can release his ultimate he stays there and ultis after a long time even if his energy bar is full.
    Please check it out. It is too bad a hero not able to ulti without reason.
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us was it an auto-fight or it also happens in PvE maps please? Please also tell us your account id, which feature(Arena,Grand Arena, WoG and etc.) and your opponent's name to check when it happens again. So that we can locate the battle and see what's wrong.

Best Regards
    Betty

I found out tha this hero can cast ulti only at 30-60sec of each battle (its on the description). What is this? A pay hero that can't ulti all the time although he has low HP pool?

Fix it, fail.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abyss.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	14788

I found out tha this hero can cast ulti only at 30-60sec of each battle (its on the description). What is this? A pay hero that can't ulti all the time although he has low HP pool?

Fix it, fail.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abyss.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	14788
    Dear Leader
    Yes, it's a balance consideration. And the Ultimate is powerful enough to be a game changer. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty have you ever used this hero? I'm sure not, also none of your developers. He is not a game changer at all. But that was a good joke.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Betty have you ever used this hero? I'm sure not, also none of your developers. He is not a game changer at all. But that was a good joke.
    With ucool developers we never sure if we see bug or just specific feature.

Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. To be honest I never used this hero before. I will have our production team review the balance of this hero. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. To be honest I never used this hero before. I will have our production team review the balance of this hero. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    A hero that can ulti only at 30-60sec of a battle is garbage. Whoever has this idea has to be fired.

There are many ways not to make a hero OP. That method is the worst. He made him useless and we had paid 30$ for him.

For example he cant be used at WOG as substitute most of the time. Also after 60 secs he stands there as a retarded with full energy ready to be died. Please fix this non sense.

A hero that can ulti only at 30-60sec of a battle is garbage. Whoever has this idea has to be fired.

There are many ways not to make a hero OP. That method is the worst. He made him useless and we had paid 30$ for him.

For example he cant be used at WOG as substitute most of the time. Also after 60 secs he stands there as a retarded with full energy ready to be died. Please fix this non sense.
    Dear Leader
    We will also let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

The hero is a fail. Adjust him.

Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that sometimes we are trying to create something special and have special usage other than an oridinary hero. We already have plenty of them. So we will continue monitoring the hero's battle data or statistics but we would not make significant changes to the hero. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Huge fail. Reminds me ucool.