Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Abyss bishop bug

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    82

    Abyss bishop bug

    I think the new pay hero has a bug. On the first time he can release his ultimate he stays there and ultis after a long time even if his energy bar is full.
    Please check it out. It is too bad a hero not able to ulti without reason.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,260
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I think the new pay hero has a bug. On the first time he can release his ultimate he stays there and ultis after a long time even if his energy bar is full.
    Please check it out. It is too bad a hero not able to ulti without reason.
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us was it an auto-fight or it also happens in PvE maps please? Please also tell us your account id, which feature(Arena,Grand Arena, WoG and etc.) and your opponent's name to check when it happens again. So that we can locate the battle and see what's wrong.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    82
    I found out tha this hero can cast ulti only at 30-60sec of each battle (its on the description). What is this? A pay hero that can't ulti all the time although he has low HP pool?

    Fix it, fail.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abyss.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	14788

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,260
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I found out tha this hero can cast ulti only at 30-60sec of each battle (its on the description). What is this? A pay hero that can't ulti all the time although he has low HP pool?

    Fix it, fail.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abyss.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	14788
    Dear Leader
    Yes, it's a balance consideration. And the Ultimate is powerful enough to be a game changer. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    82
    Betty have you ever used this hero? I'm sure not, also none of your developers. He is not a game changer at all. But that was a good joke.

  6. #6
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Betty have you ever used this hero? I'm sure not, also none of your developers. He is not a game changer at all. But that was a good joke.
    With ucool developers we never sure if we see bug or just specific feature.

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,260
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Betty have you ever used this hero? I'm sure not, also none of your developers. He is not a game changer at all. But that was a good joke.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. To be honest I never used this hero before. I will have our production team review the balance of this hero. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. To be honest I never used this hero before. I will have our production team review the balance of this hero. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    A hero that can ulti only at 30-60sec of a battle is garbage. Whoever has this idea has to be fired.

    There are many ways not to make a hero OP. That method is the worst. He made him useless and we had paid 30$ for him.

    For example he cant be used at WOG as substitute most of the time. Also after 60 secs he stands there as a retarded with full energy ready to be died. Please fix this non sense.

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,260
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    A hero that can ulti only at 30-60sec of a battle is garbage. Whoever has this idea has to be fired.

    There are many ways not to make a hero OP. That method is the worst. He made him useless and we had paid 30$ for him.

    For example he cant be used at WOG as substitute most of the time. Also after 60 secs he stands there as a retarded with full energy ready to be died. Please fix this non sense.
    Dear Leader
    We will also let our production team know. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    82
    The hero is a fail. Adjust him.

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,260
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that sometimes we are trying to create something special and have special usage other than an oridinary hero. We already have plenty of them. So we will continue monitoring the hero's battle data or statistics but we would not make significant changes to the hero. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    82
    Huge fail. Reminds me ucool.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •