Thread: losing matches without troops being deployed

losing matches without troops being deployed

I am getting three in a row of lost matches before I even get many of my troops deployed into battle. I have lost honor points because of this and lost time and good from troop training.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    thank u for posting that I have experienced the same... it really hurts when u are about to win a battle and get a good loot and then u get a Defeat screen..

Another wierd loss now 30% killed 2,10 left on the Clock he lost all his defence mechanics and then I get a defeat notice..

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    This just happened to me ...I hadn't even finished deploying my troops was about 15 seconds into the battle. will try another but hate it I am losing honor and troops

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    The only reason I can think of is that you accidentally clicked the End Battle button. Otherwise the button was triggered by itself sowhow due to an unkown glitch. Please contact Help Support immediately when it happens next time so that we can troubleshoot your issue. Thanks.

I definitely did not hit the end battle, and I did send in a ticket...but it happened for awhile the other day, has been OK since.

I know this has happened to several people who told me starting yesterday, today lost 2 match hits without troops deployed + honor loss 50+. I have for sure not pressed end battle button, troops were deployed only in half, sent bug report too, would be still nice to get the honor/troops back or at least some compensation, regardless of this being beta. This particular bug has been there for at least 2 days!

yeah the bad thing is that u run out of food and have to wait to the next day to start attacking again .. it happened to me 4 times today and getting fed up with paying my food for losses I shouldnt have ... I am trying to get the honor to get the jems and are down 150 after a few hours play :-( and same with me no end battle buttom Close to where I had my mousepointer I was deploying troops