Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: No more legendary heroes

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    12

    No more legendary heroes

    Too many players have already all possible legendary heroes completed. No more legendary heroes are being introduced. What do we have that elite campaign for?
    [Bz] Fridex
    Guild Bezier
    Server 69

  2. #2
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    Too many players have already all possible legendary heroes completed. No more legendary heroes are being introduced. What do we have that elite campaign for?
    It's because we have 49/50 legendary heroes achivement. Greedy ucool don't want to give us gems

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,233
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    It's because we have 49/50 legendary heroes achivement. Greedy ucool don't want to give us gems
    Dear Leader
    We will let our production team know. It should be much easier than making new skins. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will let our production team know. It should be much easier than making new skins. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I hope so! Love the quests of some heroes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •