Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroes Charge FAQ-Talk To Developers

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Red face Heroes Charge FAQ-Talk To Developers

Many Leaders are curious about what our developers are doing...
    What if you are developers? What will you consider? Do you get any questions for them?
    You can ask our developers whatever questions you want here!
    We'll choose 10 questions&ask developers for a direct answer. The chosen questions&related answers will be updated in the forum, too!
    Let's TALK!
    【Event Period】
    Now-April 14th
    The chosen questions&related answers will be updated in the forum in 3 days after the event ends

================================================== ================================================== ==============

Hi Leaders! Thank you for all the valuable feedback! Event has ended. Check out all the FAQ below!

Last edited by Betty; 04-17-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Why are you pushing out skins for 200 dollars and just dont give a fuck about the rest of the game, like new features?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Somewhere in december 2018 developers send them letter about new features in next updates, including new heroes (we already have all of them), new skins (have them too), new city with buildings and new campaign. Any more info about 2 last things? Also, in last months, we don't get any new sign-in hero, ucool add old heroes in sign-in rewards. Any info about this, we never get new sign-in heroes, only new VIP heroes (1 or 2 per month)?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    1. What they plan to do in order to make the game not too time consuming? For example do they plan to change booty caves? To make them set and forget like Warhall and to add auto battle on attack?

2. Will they increase gold from various parts of the game? And also change XP items with better ones (for example cheeses on booty caves, more and better items on Rana's shop, etc)? Now a lot of guildmates are forced to leave guild and find other guilds in order to raid and get this 2M/raid. That's not normal.

3.When they plan to introduce new gear and content stages? Any estimation?

4. Why they stopped making legendary quests?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Tell your boss Jim Ngui that his new development team last 2y or so sucks , that in game support sucks big time .
    Go and tell him to fire everyone and regroup old development team , meaning main charge leader like Ember and others.
    They are doing jackshit to improve this game on better , they destroyed this game and all they do is charge players for 200$ per skin , you sick idiots .
    I hope game dies , cause having such development team is ultimate dead end!!!!!!
    You are not in state to develop or fix anything , greedy mother fuc****!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    im curious about what is new at ucool ? Why you suddenly care about players opinion ?
    I asked you about those dev talk since age ,i think we tried that once thx to Alendris toi have answers like :" DEVS RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE " and thats all .
    Again many of us invest too much money and also too much time to try to make you understand you are going in the wrong way My question toç dev will be simple : Are you finaly ready to work closer with some dedicated player to make HC great again ?
    Acting like you do at the moment will result of many bad comment from the community cause you killed too many players cause of your greed .
    Most of your player base are unable to enjoy the game anymore cause unable to compete ,you refuse also to punish some who cheat with game or with purchase that make you think the community is happy or it's not the case at all ...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Boss war:
    If player choose normal fight, after the 1st team fight ended, we are presented with summary page for user to see fight "status" and player has to manual click to next team fight.
    Can you make it auto-progress to next team fight after a short delay on inactivity so that player do not have to keep pressing to go to next team.
    I have approx. 30 teams and have to press 30 times just to complete normal fight. This is ridiculous.
    Have it auto progress to next team until all teams are fought.

Make auto fight in:
    Guild raid
    Grand challenge
    Outland Portal
    Advanced Instances
    Elite crusade

Make a red dot in boot caves (on main page) when there a collection. Can exclude History log item.

Rana shop:
    Have a tick box beside each item
    so that user do not have click each item to buy (I am not buy everything at one go). Remember user setting would greatly help on repeat purchase.

Get rid of chicken dinner. Too time consuming.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Add the feature for officers and leaders can control who does what raids so their is less fights in guilds and the raids can be better for all. Bring back 1000 gems from facebook and make skins cheaper

New Comers
    I am a VIP 16. I have all the skins you put out.
    I am at this moment level 112. I have all my heroes Red+4.
    So all I can do is level them up.

Are there plans to change the current gold income or spending?
    With all my purchases I can not maintain a solid gold level. I keep getting drained with all the costs to level heroes ( Trying to do 1 each day ).

How does your development process go ?
    Since the test server is skipped sometimes or patch notes are not complete.
    Everyone has to use site hcharge.tk to see what changed. Without that site, people would be clueless and I assume would have left already.

About the patch notes, how come you can not write a decent patch note / change log ?
    We use heroes throughout the game , just saying 'We changed skills on hero X' means nothing to us..
    Say what you changed, increased or decreased ( if so , how many ).
    Or 'Skill has a chance too' , please convert those to a % we can see. So we know what to expect and what it does.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Reduce the cost in guild points to open guild boss war stances, with all the fall of number in players, less than 1/3 a year ago, its harder and harder to get enough points

Do automate in cave booty...

They are just now 15 Vip Heroes not available for non-vip Players... The greatest difference all time...

They are months like this that non vip players dont get ANY new hero...

The skins have already kill, pat in the head and spit in the corpse, the game.

They are no new legendaries. And when appear they are Completely worthless.

Make posible to fusion Guilds.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    if i am the developers, i will listen to the players more and implement the suggestions as soon as possible as long as it makes sense because the players know what's best to improve the game. How do you fix so many problems or bugs in game? Sorry, but I don't see any specific actions from your development team. What have you been doing? How many people in your development team? Many players feel betrayed and abandoned here. The game is not moving to a bright future and many players already quitted the game.

New Comers
    wow, as a new player it's sad to see so many players/customers that are not happy with the Developers and thier is definitely a breach of trust and a bad culture that allows unresponsive and out of touch attitudes ,such destructive behavior is certain to ruin your business, which is a game to us and our entertainment. Imagine all the players that left are telling everyone this game sucks and only 1% bother to tell you here about why you suck and you are silent. Some things are lost forever and if you dont engage with your customers, they will leave. They will trash your reputation, you will lose your job and your business. its basic!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    And now in the Chicken Run, you make that all the rewards are COMPLETE SHIT until you pay the 100$ fee....

So play a lot, of Loooong games, and if you dont pay 100$ all your rewards will be Shit...

Great way, yes, astonishing...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Make changes to the game to make it a better experience instead of making changes to better your income. The game is turning into a money milking machine and players are getting tired of it. Charging players for rewards in chicken dinner is a new low and it could be the final nail in the coffin for heros charge.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    1.- Any plan for boot caves? Something like the mercenarys, not only caves of 1-3-10hours.

2.- What about new quests? and new levels of difficulty?

3.- Guild tournament, why not a league of guilds?? Because the most of guilds only can play the first round, out and bye.

4.- Player tournament, too much time for every tournament, and again, the most of players can play only the first eliminatory.

5.- War of Gods, why not every player select the 6 heroes at same time, better than now (1 or 2 heroes, 30 seconds, another 2 heroes, 30 seconds more...... very bored to be waiting for the another player).