Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuck at season rewards screen

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperkk View Post
    Who fu**g are you?!
    I'm just a guy who did my research in my homework I've been following the blizzard and valve suit against ucool since it started almost three years ago.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1554082882065

This isnt something new ucool has known for awhile blizzard and valve have been after them. But the information I gave you can clearly find

Quote Originally Posted by Scrodie View Post
    I'll check it out. Thanks for taking the time to tell us

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1554082882065

There is news on the suit...

As for other things here are some facts:

1. Ucool has removed Heroes Arena from the Play Store and from the App Store on iOS.
    2. Ucool has however left servers active for this game for two reasons. The first reason is that they are operating and still collecting cash from two countries Antigua and Barbuda. Both of these countries are outside of us Court jurisdiction it's the same thing that some of these Sports books have done when Congress passed specific legislation not allowing Sports gambling. The second reason is I'm not sure that they are going to close the game in full. If you are able to download the game from one of those two servers in Antigua or Barbuda you are able to still play the game I have a couple of people who I reached out to in those countries and they say that they are running the game and receiving their season rewards just fine.

Lastly I think that all of us need to remain calm and give them a actual day which is Monday to try to give a response to the community. If you go to actually download the app you can click on their email which is vip@ucool.com I don't believe that they are going to leave us hanging if they're going to make an announcement about the closure of the application they will do such if they have a cease-and-desist order from the federal courts which came down on Friday or Saturday then you will get no word from them about why they are running servers in other countries they may have a gag order from the courts as well. I don't know why no one is responding but I'm pretty sure they have a buttload of emails from people as well as contacts to customer support. They will address this issue or they won't and we will have to deal with that accordingly.

If you are experiencing this problem still please login to your account again and see if you are able to click on claim I am now running on the US server I hope this has resolved everyone's issue

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Thanks! It is now working in Asia Server too.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Changing the time zone to USA (I live in Europe) and then logging in to the game, did it for me.
    The CLAIM button worked.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    It was a configuration bug. And it's fixed now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty