Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck at season rewards screen

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Stuck at season rewards screen

Since season 9 has ended, I cannot enter the game. After the Heroes Arena loading screen I get stuck at season rewards screen and the CLAIM button doesn't do anything.
    All I can do is exit the game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The game has been closed

New Comers
    Estou com o mesmo problema.
    Trata-se de um bug do jogo que precisa ser corrigido.

English please...😎😎

Closed temporarily or permanently?

Thats not true at all. Please do not post things stating the game has been closed or the server has been closed. Ucool has not closed the servers for this game. They are still active. I know I have checked. My sources say they are evaluating the continuation of the games progress based on a few other bugs that have been transpiring. The game has not been closed. If you can still down load it from the app store and play then the servers are still running.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdigamers07 View Post
    The game has been closed
    Thats not true at all. Please do not post things stating the game has been closed or the server has been closed. Ucool has not closed the servers for this game. They are still active. I know I have checked. My sources say they are evaluating the continuation of the games progress based on a few other bugs that have been transpiring. The game has not been closed. If you can still down load it from the app store and play then the servers are still running.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenathane View Post
    Closed temporarily or permanently?
    It is not closed at all.

The thing is, we can download the app and run it, but all we see is that reward screen. We cannot play or do anything. Only option is to exit the application.

Quote Originally Posted by ~•QudraKill•~ View Post
    It is not closed at all.
    Who fu**g are you?!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenathane View Post
    The thing is, we can download the app and run it, but all we see is that reward screen. We cannot play or do anything. Only option is to exit the application.
    If you do not have a device that is connected to Facebook or to Google Play that has old data on it let's say you're starting fresh as a new hero on a new phone that has never had Heroes Arena a downloaded to it it will run and play I will make a video of it if need be. However Heroes arena is not available in the iOS store at all. It is available for two specific countries I will take a screenshot of that. I truly believe that what has occurred is they have received a cease-and-desist order from the federal courts from blizzard and valve and conjunction with DotA or with the fact that there is a suit on going.

What does all this mean for us, and where can we find information on it.

New Comers
    Estoy atorado en la pantalla de inicio en la recompensa de la temporada 9 pueden decirme que pasa con el juego

Quote Originally Posted by Scrodie View Post
    What does all this mean for us, and where can we find information on it.
    Most of the information you are looking for you can Google. I don't truly believe that any of this information isn't public you can see the public suit between blizzard valve and ucool right on the internet. As for the other information that I gave to you that's all stuff I did on Research after I could not log into the game myself

Quote Originally Posted by ~•QudraKill•~ View Post
    Most of the information you are looking for you can Google. I don't truly believe that any of this information isn't public you can see the public suit between blizzard valve and ucool right on the internet. As for the other information that I gave to you that's all stuff I did on Research after I could not log into the game myself
    I'll check it out. Thanks for taking the time to tell us