Thread: Arena bug

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Arena bug

Hi there

Attaching screenshot.

It also happened to me on Grand Arena (but contrary - I won a match because one of the battles were bugged like this).

In general - I attack someone on arena, my toons kill all rival chars, there are plenty of time left and somehow I lost the battle.

It happens sometimes, not all the time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hc-arena-bug.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	14505

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pmfun View Post
    Hi there

Attaching screenshot.

It also happened to me on Grand Arena (but contrary - I won a match because one of the battles were bugged like this).

In general - I attack someone on arena, my toons kill all rival chars, there are plenty of time left and somehow I lost the battle.

It happens sometimes, not all the time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hc-arena-bug.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	14505
    Dear Leader
    Was it during the server update please? Or were you replaying a match which happened before the version update please? If so, it's normal. And please tell us your account id as well because we may not be able to locate your account if the in-game name contains special characters. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Betty,

Thank you for you reply.

Account ID is 10678739

This happened 10-15 minutes before I created the forum post. I ran the replay several times to make sure I am not mistaken and to make the screenshot. There were no recent updates before that, as far as I remember.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Also War of the Gods is super buggy. You win, its says lost on many occasions. Many players have this bug, just look at what they sent to you by email support.

Quote Originally Posted by pmfun View Post
    Dear Betty,

Thank you for you reply.

Account ID is 10678739

This happened 10-15 minutes before I created the forum post. I ran the replay several times to make sure I am not mistaken and to make the screenshot. There were no recent updates before that, as far as I remember.
    Dear Leader
    We will let our developer have a check, but I am not sure if the replay is still there. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Many players have problems with arena results and wog results. Ucool need fix that bug once and for all. And they need send some sort of compensation to everyone, because this bugs appears for years

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Many players have problems with arena results and wog results. Ucool need fix that bug once and for all. And they need send some sort of compensation to everyone, because this bugs appears for years
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us the account id and the opponenet's in-game name next time it happens again. So that we can locate and fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us the account id and the opponenet's in-game name next time it happens again. So that we can locate and fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty. With all respect. Developers can't "locate and fix the problem" for 5 years now. Even if we give you hundreds account ID and opponent names, I sure we will see this problem again in future.

Betty. With all respect. Developers can't "locate and fix the problem" for 5 years now. Even if we give you hundreds account ID and opponent names, I sure we will see this problem again in future.
    Dear Leader
    Usually we should take the servers offline while we are updating the game. But our developers chose to keep the game running while we are updating the game version. Version differences would make the battle result inconsistent if the player's game version is not updated, or when the player watches a match that happened before the update.
    Sometimes when we introduced a new hero but we didn't spot a potential bug. It would also become a reason which messes the match result.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Usually we should take the servers offline while we are updating the game. But our developers chose to keep the game running while we are updating the game version. Version differences would make the battle result inconsistent if the player's game version is not updated, or when the player watches a match that happened before the update.
    Sometimes when we introduced a new hero but we didn't spot a potential bug. It would also become a reason which messes the match result.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Suggestion: When player enter arena/grand arena/wog/chicken dinner check game version and give him message what his game became outdated and allow him choice between continue/reload.

Suggestion: When player enter arena/grand arena/wog/chicken dinner check game version and give him message what his game became outdated and allow him choice between continue/reload.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will let our developers know and see if we can do better during the update time.

Best Regards
    Betty