Thread: Cannon has disappeared

Cannon has disappeared

This morning when I upgraded my cannon I was able to do one invasion attack and try out the new defense. When I refreshed and went back to my city the cannon was gone. I have tried on a couple different browsers and when I go to move something to the cannon's location it turns red like it is there, but I cannot select it, move it, see it, utilize it when I am being attacked, and so on.

Thank you for looking into this.

I have had several items "disappear" - farms, watch tower, archer towers, etc. - and can't enter into battle or revenge either though I can still be attacked. Shutting it off for a while. Guess this why it's "Beta."

Dawnseeker
    Thanks for reporting this.

It showed back up last night and early this morning, but once again the cannon has disappeared.

Everything is disappearing yet, I continue to get attacked, losing influence, goods & coins without being able to retaliate. Hopefully you guys will have this fixed soon and will make reparations to those of us who have been affected.
    Screen Shot 2014-03-25 at 3.39.36 PM.jpg - you can see by the attached pic that even my town hall is missing...