Thread: Facebook link problem

New Comers

Facebook link problem

I have created my account months, or even maybe years ago. I always have my account linked with my facebook account. Moreover, I have 3 facebook friends playing the game, so they were showing up in my friends' list. However, now it says I have no friends playing the game. I unlinked and linked back with facebook but the problem still exists. Thanks in advance!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Look @Betty and your dev team listen up .
    Facebook thing is most unfair and broken feature in game and has no sense at all .
    Non of us are using real fb account... Better go and delete this complete bulshit of feature and here is why .
    While some players are still gaining max gems with their 5 acc running , other are still getting only 200 per day! You think that is fair @Betty huh?
    WELL DONE UFOOL GREAT WORK!
    You've done nothing to make everyone equal you idiots .
    Go and delete this pure feature , cause it's a pure scam that no one is even talking about .
    Make it fair for everyone or just delete it!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAzteka View Post
    I have created my account months, or even maybe years ago. I always have my account linked with my facebook account. Moreover, I have 3 facebook friends playing the game, so they were showing up in my friends' list. However, now it says I have no friends playing the game. I unlinked and linked back with facebook but the problem still exists. Thanks in advance!
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us your account id to check. And please also confirm that you are using non-HD version because facebook's API just determines non-HD and HD two identical games. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Look @Betty and your dev team listen up .
    Facebook thing is most unfair and broken feature in game and has no sense at all .
    Non of us are using real fb account... Better go and delete this complete bulshit of feature and here is why .
    While some players are still gaining max gems with their 5 acc running , other are still getting only 200 per day! You think that is fair @Betty huh?
    WELL DONE UFOOL GREAT WORK!
    You've done nothing to make everyone equal you idiots .
    Go and delete this pure feature , cause it's a pure scam that no one is even talking about .
    Make it fair for everyone or just delete it!
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We reported this issue several times. But our developers are positive that they just fixed some unexpected bugs. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We reported this issue several times. But our developers are positive that they just fixed some unexpected bugs. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You haven't fixed nothing you bunch of lying idiots . Some players are still claiming max gems trough 5 acc while most other players who dont have a time to play your shit game 24h per day can claim only 200.

New Comers
    I dont use HD version of the game. My ID is: 110246013

New Comers
    I want to change the ID I wrote in the last post. I posted the guild ID. The right ID is: 28918711

Quote Originally Posted by KingAzteka View Post
    I want to change the ID I wrote in the last post. I posted the guild ID. The right ID is: 28918711
    Dear Leader
    We will report your issue to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty