Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: dear betty,

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6

    dear betty,

    idk if thats an ingame issue or just intended. but would it be possible to stop rotating same skins and release old skins like cleric, shadow leaf, depth voice. it would be fun for us in the newer server to have access to those skin and be able to buy them?

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,134
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    idk if thats an ingame issue or just intended. but would it be possible to stop rotating same skins and release old skins like cleric, shadow leaf, depth voice. it would be fun for us in the newer server to have access to those skin and be able to buy them?
    Dear Leader
    Please take a screenshot or tell us which skin you refer to so that we could review the issue. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    7
    Yea pictures are good for 2 year olds ..anyone with an iq over 10 would probably understand

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6
    I dont really have screenshot and dont think it will help you understand. Ill try to be more clear with my problem. I started on server 219 25 days ago or something like that. There is a different skin everyday for sale. We had succubus cloud walker magic breaker warrior monk all 3 times for sale. Why repeat those skins 3 times but not put cleric sapper shadow leaf commando psychopat depth voice emberstar once in the 25 days.?? Pretty sure putting the skins i named for sale would make you alot of money since they are meta skin heroes. Im just asking you to put them for sale ao i can spend money in the game i think its nice for you ?

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,134
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    I dont really have screenshot and dont think it will help you understand. Ill try to be more clear with my problem. I started on server 219 25 days ago or something like that. There is a different skin everyday for sale. We had succubus cloud walker magic breaker warrior monk all 3 times for sale. Why repeat those skins 3 times but not put cleric sapper shadow leaf commando psychopat depth voice emberstar once in the 25 days.?? Pretty sure putting the skins i named for sale would make you alot of money since they are meta skin heroes. Im just asking you to put them for sale ao i can spend money in the game i think its nice for you ?
    Dear Leader
    It seems that the skins are gradually released like heroes. I am waiting for our production team to confirm it. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6
    All i am asking is to put some nice meta heroes skin for sale so us in new server can get then. Stop putting same skin over and over

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,134
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    All i am asking is to put some nice meta heroes skin for sale so us in new server can get then. Stop putting same skin over and over
    Dear Leader
    We will ask our production team to review the skin releasing pace for the new skins. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6
    dear betty,
    i am just wondering it it a bug. that shadow leaf. cleric arcane sapper. shallow keeper, psychopat and depth voice, are never for sale. or just intended ?

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6
    i have about 4 servers vip 13 +. i am asking if its a bug or no and you guys cant answer me. thats sad. all i want to know betty, when will i be able to buy shadow leaf. cleric arcane sapper. shallow keeper, psychopat and depth voice skins? i mean isnt that nice for you guys that i want to invest in your game? please give me an approx of when the skins i named will be for sale..

  10. #10
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,178
    Rep Power
    81
    Betty
    Just make all skins released prior to a specific date purchasable. Not one per day. That is what he means. Why he has to wait until Cleric skin will be put on skin purchases again? Make all skins purchasable from the skins screen (ok, except the newer releases).

    Let the money flow from our pockets to uCool for all these new great features not released! Let us give our money to thank you because you break the game and made it 101% p2w.

  11. #11
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Betty
    Just make all skins released prior to a specific date purchasable. Not one per day. That is what he means. Why he has to wait until Cleric skin will be put on skin purchases again? Make all skins purchasable from the skins screen (ok, except the newer releases).

    Let the money flow from our pockets to uCool for all these new great features not released! Let us give our money to thank you because you break the game and made it 101% p2w.
    thats kinda what i want. i just want to be able to buy the good skins like shadow leaf. cleric arcane sapper. shallow keeper, psychopat and depth voice. it is annoying to see the same skin rotating over and over when you are looking to buy certain skins. those are not even new released skins. just put them available for purchase with $$$ not gems to anyone.

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    I mean on server 218 a few of those skins still have not been released like depths voice, I can imagine how annoying it is though because sometimes people are waiting for the right skin to spend their money on and have to wait a very long time before they get it which can greatly affect their level. Why? because they gain greater VIP with more purcheses and if ppl are waiting for a good skin they will be disadvantaged. I know that is not the cause with you JayProulx (panda?) but I am sure it is for others.

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Also do you know when the next skin discount event will be? like the one with 40% off heroes cause that would be a way for friends like JayProulx to get all the heroes he needs. This is probally not important but players who started 218 have an edge on players on 219 cause the skin discount was on at the same time the server started. Anywhays have a nice time playing & if you ever are going to quit give me your account lol, ucool just kidding I know thats not allowed. See ya on 219, & guild zion is a ripper so y'all better watch out! lmao

  14. #14
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,134
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by [EA] CoinPurse View Post
    Also do you know when the next skin discount event will be? like the one with 40% off heroes cause that would be a way for friends like JayProulx to get all the heroes he needs. This is probally not important but players who started 218 have an edge on players on 219 cause the skin discount was on at the same time the server started. Anywhays have a nice time playing & if you ever are going to quit give me your account lol, ucool just kidding I know thats not allowed. See ya on 219, & guild zion is a ripper so y'all better watch out! lmao
    Dear Leader
    We will let our production team that players would be very happy if we have more 40% skin discounts. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •