Thread: Watchtower Gems

Watchtower Gems

Anybody else having problems receiving their free 2 gems? It started happening today.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Hi can you be more specific on your issue? Thanks.

I have the same problem, I have the watchtower installed on my Google Chrome, but it says "To claim the rewards you need to install CoE Watchtower plugin first!" I click the "Okay" button and it brings me to the Chrome Store, then it says I have it already "ADDED TO CHROME". This happened on closed beta too. EDIT: I also tried reloading the page and it doesn't work. EDIT: Reloading browser doesn't work either, just tried it. It changes day-to-day. So I guess I just got cheated out of 2 MUCH NEEDED gems.
    Last edited by <XW2>elkshadow5; 03-19-2014 at 10:49 PM.

why can i not claim gems from watchtower, the only way i found to do it is to un-install chrome, then re-install it, i have to do this every day, why ??, also why shockplayer keep's crashing when i try to complete cleo's waves, every time ??

Unhappy gems

it happens to me every day, i have to un-install chrome, then re-install it every day to get my gems

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by <RUB>DEL View Post
    it happens to me every day, i have to un-install chrome, then re-install it every day to get my gems
    Thats definitely not how it should be. We'll investigate and get it working!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    If you've turned off all the notifications, you won't collect daily gems. Click on the watchtower when you log in, activate something, wait for the button to light up, collect your gems, then deactivate until tomorrow.