Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the new magic chest hero on monday?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Who will be the new magic chest hero on monday?

Cause its like thursday afternoon here, and not a mention of the new hero...

Cheers

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwicon View Post
    Cause its like thursday afternoon here, and not a mention of the new hero...

Cheers
    I sure they just forget what we have 28 days in this month, not 31.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I'm sure they don't care

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Well its near 9am monday and still no magic chest hero.. good work ucool

Quote Originally Posted by kiwicon View Post
    Well its near 9am monday and still no magic chest hero.. good work ucool
    You can't eat, you can't work, you can't sleep, and reload game every hour. Where, where, where you beloved hero? Where you can spend your money again?

Garrett stop talking if you dont know what we are talking about. VIP always released on first Monday of each month. Several days before uCool has to push an update (for artwork, animations, logic).
    No update yet. But Chaos Doctor's skin will be released tomorrow. uCool cares about money only and slowly abandons other parts. Thats what we are saying. No new content, no good new heroes, no nothing. Only OP skins and money grabbing. If you think this is nice, go on.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Bishop strikes again . Stay alert Ucool , he is ready to suck all your blood !!

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Bishop strikes again . Stay alert Ucool , he is ready to suck all your blood !!
    Haha. You are still on pills, aren't you? Go on, that's your only hope.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Haha. You are still on pills, aren't you? Go on, that's your only hope.
    Sure i am , especially when i see you on forum site. Moron

Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Sure i am , especially when i see you on forum site. Moron
    Nice to hear you didn't stopped your medication.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Garrett stop talking if you dont know what we are talking about. VIP always released on first Monday of each month. Several days before uCool has to push an update (for artwork, animations, logic).
    No update yet. But Chaos Doctor's skin will be released tomorrow. uCool cares about money only and slowly abandons other parts. Thats what we are saying. No new content, no good new heroes, no nothing. Only OP skins and money grabbing. If you think this is nice, go on.
    Not always. For some servers Minstrel appear only on 2nd monday, not on first. They announce new content (new city and new campaign), and new gear only appear with them, it's logical. Good hero, bad hero... I see blazing dragon in many teams, you can't call him good? Some teams have Royal Detective too. OP skins? I don't seen anything OP in Psychopath or Shallows Keeper. And we all know reason why we don't get update with new VIP hero and event today - because appstore don't approve it. It's funny what you talk about money grabbing and want new VIP hero in same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Not always. For some servers Minstrel appear only on 2nd monday, not on first. They announce new content (new city and new campaign), and new gear only appear with them, it's logical. Good hero, bad hero... I see blazing dragon in many teams, you can't call him good? Some teams have Royal Detective too. OP skins? I don't seen anything OP in Psychopath or Shallows Keeper. And we all know reason why we don't get update with new VIP hero and event today - because appstore don't approve it. It's funny what you talk about money grabbing and want new VIP hero in same sentence.
    OK, live in your own world.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    dude stfu,people payed to become vip11+ to get some better heroes.. where are they? im not even talking its not op heroes anymore but where is the god damn hero? im not even asking it to be op
    got tired reading your shit... you're kind of people that will fuck you all over but you will be like oh its all good gimme some more

Quote Originally Posted by ins View Post
    dude stfu,people payed to become vip11+ to get some better heroes.. where are they? im not even talking its not op heroes anymore but where is the god damn hero? im not even asking it to be op
    got tired reading your shit... you're kind of people that will fuck you all over but you will be like oh its all good gimme some more
    I have VIP 10 right now. Ucool have problems with appstore in the past, damn, all games get problems in appstore sometimes. You can live in your imaginary word, you can cry, you can curse, but you can't change anything. All we can do right now is wait until appstore approve update. May be you think what if you use your mammy money and get VIP 11 that turns you into something more special? No, we all in same boat. We all just need to wait and calm down. And when problem resolved, you can play like nothing happens. Grow up and stop acting like a child.

Garrett I found you on wog and beat you in less than 20 sec each fight. Are you sure you know what is this game about?