Thread: Bugs

Angry Bugs

can't look at attack reports: keeps giving me "get_map_battle_report_error"

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    These errors are pretty massive right now. I am seeing the following: If someone attacks and your defenses win, you cannot load report, revenge, replay, see their location, see what they used, what you lost, etc.

If someone beats you to revenge, again, you cannot even see your own reports, just that you were attacked.

What, btw, is the rational that a player cannot revenge if the attacker did not win. Makes no sense at all to me. If you want to block alliance from revenging on those, fine, but if someone attacks me, I should get to hit them back regardless of if they won or not, and right now you are not even letting me see their location unless I can find them, and many of these are coming from revenges from somewhere far away on the map.

One other slight issue, on revenges: Please make it that the first few minutes revenge is only for the person attacked. It really is not amusing that alliance members get to beat the person attacked to the revenge and the person attacked gets no chance to recover their losses even when online. Is great that alliance can help recover influence, but something like 10 minutes for person attacked only, then 20 minutes for entire alliance?

yes we need to know the co'ords of our attackers. How can someone attack everyone in one area and not be in the area at all? At the same time my orders can't be filled till i refresh only to get back into the game and find out I've been attack by the same elusive person. Do some people not have a distance restriction on the map attacks. and are the heros suppose to defend your city from map attacks?

I've attacked Level 4 City several times, yet it continues to tell me to do that after in Quests. Does one need to do this a particular number of times for that to be recognized?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    You can't simply attack. You have to win. lol

Quick note for some, If they are not in your "red line" area, they must have declared war on your alliance as they can then attack from anywhere, then take the declare off, to the revenge "rules" apply, I think this needs tweeking personally

Quote Originally Posted by <TOW>PizzaPie View Post
    Quick note for some, If they are not in your "red line" area, they must have declared war on your alliance as they can then attack from anywhere, then take the declare off, to the revenge "rules" apply, I think this needs tweeking personally
    I now believe there is an exploit that goes hand in hand with talking on Realm chat, somehow they find you and declare then do map attacks!!!