Thread: Move or demolish buildings?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Move or demolish buildings?

Is there a way to do this?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    you can move buildings not demolish that I know of. There is a move tool by the world button..Click it then click the building you want to move

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thanks. I did find the move feature right after I started this thread. Having a demolish feature is definitely something that is missing and should be put into this game, even if it requires an item like the dynamite in Age I/II, although it would probably be better for this game (and easier to implement) as a builder function with a goods cost (like removing trees and rocks) although it would be nice if a portion of the goods were refunded like in other similar type games. Elaborating on that a little more, the goods cost for the builder could be something like 10% of the building's value (based on its level), with the rest of the value refunded as goods/coins.
    Last edited by cap269_2535131; 12-15-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Spartacus
    This is an interesting idea, I’ve have it noted. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cap269_2535131 View Post
    Thanks. I did find the move feature right after I started this thread. Having a demolish feature is definitely something that is missing and should be put into this game, evecost for the builder could be something like 10% of the building's value (based on its level), with the rest of the value refunded as goods/coins.

this all sounds good but I have not yet found the world button, can someone enlighten me?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Big round button lower right corner. I believe in "normal" view is now reads "Realm"

Yeah, I got that sorted, thanks for getting back to me