Thread: losing rewards won

losing rewards won

when u refresh or get a server error any rewards gotten thru random choice awarded from conquering a city to 0 influence disappears

No, if you win the 100k gold, you get 200k. Then when you spend anything you get server error, after that you have 100k gold less. So in fact you loose nothing, just the 100k that was rewarded too much disappears. But it still is a bug

speaking of losing rewards....i just tried upgrading lvl2 spell for 500. I had over 1100 total so i could do spell to lvl 3. Well for 500 it took about 900. I lost all kinds of rewards the first day this was out refreshed and all progress was reverted back like i did not do any missions .....

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    The server error and refresh issue is caused for many different reasons. The Tech Team need to do the troubleshooting one by one. In the future please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support if you encounter server errors or the game lets you start a refresh.

Banned Contributor Level 1
    Biggest Waste of time this whole thing is.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    #1 issue ~ my Rally spots are always saying full even if there is not troops in them.
    #2 issue ~ Doing the "orders" missions I will rack 5 or 6 in a row and have enough points to upgrade but says insuffecent funds. Refresh it reverts that progress and resources back to where i started on first order mission appx.. I will have diff troops in rallys and barracks after refresh and points will be back to somewhere near where i started (along with resources). Sometimes i can redonate troops a few times and get close to where i was but other times im stuck wasting a complete wave of troops to get what i need again.

Quote Originally Posted by hydroalt1_1559517 View Post
    #1 issue ~ my Rally spots are always saying full even if there is not troops in them.
    #2 issue ~ Doing the "orders" missions I will rack 5 or 6 in a row and have enough points to upgrade but says insuffecent funds. Refresh it reverts that progress and resources back to where i started on first order mission appx.. I will have diff troops in rallys and barracks after refresh and points will be back to somewhere near where i started (along with resources). Sometimes i can redonate troops a few times and get close to where i was but other times im stuck wasting a complete wave of troops to get what i need again.
    In regards to issue 1, I think it is a display error that the troops image is not fully loaded. A page refresh should fix it and display the troops correctly. As for issue 2, do you mean upgrade or submit? Because to upgrade an order requires gems. Did you have enough gems to upgrade?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    i meant submit sorry never used upgrade one yet. Issue #1 is an all the time thing refreshing does not fix it. Browser and flash are up to date. I have given up on orders/missions i cant make any progress so whats the point......please help

In this case I need to know your login email and lord name. Please contact Customer Support so that we can check your account further. Thanks.

im having same issue with the orders thing i get the credits but it still wont let me upgtade the spells on the generals it says i donot have enough yesterday i had over 870 credits but said i didnt have enough then today the 336 i erned yesterday are gone and now im back at 551 i dont get the point of doing the orders other than its wasting my resources the game name is camaroken

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jsparacio_4461016 View Post
    Biggest Waste of time this whole thing is.
    Define: Video game

OK, the thing is, it seems to be a work around that if you reload after EVERY mission on the Kingdom Orders screen, you can mostly avoid the "war mission not completed" issue. Conversely, it seems EVERY time that I try to do 2 without hitting refresh, I get the bug. Probable cause right there is client getting confused? But oddly, that's a server message? I'll leave it to the techies at Evony to debug as it's easily reproducible.
    Last edited by jwhiteheadcc_8892708; 12-02-2013 at 01:33 AM.