Thread: Please go back to apply/invite instead of Join/invite for guilds

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Please go back to apply/invite instead of Join/invite for guilds

I have spent many hours removing people I didn't want in my guild because of Join...Invite has never worked right most don't show up in the invite list...to just let people join isn't right. the last 24 hours give or take a few I been consumed with removing the lords long old number from my guild (as well as the Vhost) and having people hurry and join because they never showed up on invite....the Apply/invite was better organized and gave me time to work on my own city...for the most part today even if you turn on open it stayed open.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I agree, the old system was better, all that needed to be fixed was that random invite all option..i have to boot 20 unknown players each time i let one of mine in the guild.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Hi the host should be able to modify the alliance settings and it will stop random players from joining without permission. Thanks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    there is no way to adjust the guild setting and invite doesn't work if you just open then you have to kick the random players to get to the one you want in ....I am host and have tried almost everything...If there is a way then someone needs to show us...all Hosts are complaining about this...take it back to apply/invite from this Join/invite...invite has never really worked