Thread: Brave Duel issues

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Brave Duel issues

Hello, Brave Duel freezing time still happens in 70% of times. When next resets cost too high price of gems, mixed spending gems with issue and it's automatically loser. If I spend for example 500 gems and with freezing issue my fight is over at first round - automatic 5 points...
    Same event with halberd master was totally disaster, the new one similar... Unbalanced and spending tons of gems event to make good rank place...
    Well, Ucool you offer gems paying event with bugs - it's unfair even for serious money spenders...
    Unplayable event demanding money - totally unprofessional.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar666 View Post
    Hello, Brave Duel freezing time still happens in 70% of times. When next resets cost too high price of gems, mixed spending gems with issue and it's automatically loser. If I spend for example 500 gems and with freezing issue my fight is over at first round - automatic 5 points...
    Same event with halberd master was totally disaster, the new one similar... Unbalanced and spending tons of gems event to make good rank place...
    Well, Ucool you offer gems paying event with bugs - it's unfair even for serious money spenders...
    Unplayable event demanding money - totally unprofessional.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hello Betty, I had this issue only in first day of event. My acc ID 5656901.
    Maybe my previous words were little far away from truth (cos it was just a one bad day) , I'm sorry about that.
    But even of this I regret that event is only for tons gems players... Also I think this kind of event should be less expensive.... It should be cheaper chance to get skin, but seems it cost more than same skin in skinshop - unbalanced for me.
    For sure all spenders got this skin for long time... And seems it's event for others - why so expensive?
    Reset attemp prices are really high - It's just my opinion.
    It should be effort event, not gems spending.
    Also another thing:
    I noticed in tips that all heroes in brave duel are full promoted enchanted etc. They haven't added stats from academy's books. So they are not full...
    Maybe you should add them too.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar666 View Post
    Hello Betty, I had this issue only in first day of event. My acc ID 5656901.
    Maybe my previous words were little far away from truth (cos it was just a one bad day) , I'm sorry about that.
    But even of this I regret that event is only for tons gems players... Also I think this kind of event should be less expensive.... It should be cheaper chance to get skin, but seems it cost more than same skin in skinshop - unbalanced for me.
    For sure all spenders got this skin for long time... And seems it's event for others - why so expensive?
    Reset attemp prices are really high - It's just my opinion.
    It should be effort event, not gems spending.
    Also another thing:
    I noticed in tips that all heroes in brave duel are full promoted enchanted etc. They haven't added stats from academy's books. So they are not full...
    Maybe you should add them too.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your follow up comment. For the lag problem, please let us know if it happens again.
    For another 2 issues you listed, we will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty