Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: [Betty] - Request to reset timezone

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6

    [Betty] - Request to reset timezone

    hello betty,
    I'm in GMT-04:00 now but my in-game time is set to GMT-07:00.

    Account ID: 29267395
    would it be possible to put it to gmt-04 please?

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,127
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    hello betty,
    I'm in GMT-04:00 now but my in-game time is set to GMT-07:00.

    Account ID: 29267395
    would it be possible to put it to gmt-04 please?
    Dear Leader
    We've reset the timezone for you. Please confirm that your phone's city/timezone is set to your desired timezone. And then use the in-game timezone feature to synchronize your timezone again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6
    thank you betty. but it is still not working to change the time zone. it says u can change it in 29 days.
    would it also be possible to add me to the test server plz?
    Account ID: 29267395

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,127
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    thank you betty. but it is still not working to change the time zone. it says u can change it in 29 days.
    would it also be possible to add me to the test server plz?
    Account ID: 29267395
    Dear Leader
    Did you travel to another timezone please? If it showed 29 days, it means that we reset the timezone for you. Our admin just tried again for you. Please read everything carefully before you click Yes/Confirm. Because you will have to wait 30 days next time. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    6
    it worked thank you.
    would it also be possible to add me to the test server plz?
    Account ID: 29267395

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,127
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    it worked thank you.
    would it also be possible to add me to the test server plz?
    Account ID: 29267395
    Dear Leader
    We've just unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •