Thread: Guardian symbol...what the fuck does it mean you simpletons..awakening..for for fucke

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Guardian symbol...what the fuck does it mean you simpletons..awakening..for for fucke

What the fuck you fucken simpleton idiots is an an “awakening” or did you put some extra letters and meant I am a wanker.fucken dipshits..this is starting to get so fucked now you idiots don’t now what you are doing..fucking idiots

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Ucool should explain more about this feature. So far only VIP hero Black Tulip has this tag but never say how this mechanism work. And why VIP hero only? Feature only for paid hero only?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Duzzrado View Post
    What the fuck you fucken simpleton idiots is an an “awakening” or did you put some extra letters and meant I am a wanker.fucken dipshits..this is starting to get so fucked now you idiots don’t now what you are doing..fucking idiots
    Sounds like some little boy cry, boy who can't make any sentence without "F" words.

Well I do apologise garret.. sorry to offend you little sawn off runt of a leaders sensibilities. .. but that’s the way the way we call a spade a spade in Australia ..we don’t go round trying to poison the world.. andIf UCool needs a lesson in English I have a 2 month old grandson who can articulate himself better... ..in the free world garret it’s called selling a product..if uou don’t know what the product is you articulate what is is ....that’s called giving some FUCkING idea of what it is. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Sounds like some little boy cry, boy who can't make any sentence without "F" words.

We don’t just hand it over to fuckwits unlike u..thought you would.
    Be more iinterested in actually trying to find the counter to the minstrel which my 2 month old grandson has worked out ..unlike you dipshit

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Duzzrado View Post
    Well I do apologise garret.. sorry to offend you little sawn off runt of a leaders sensibilities. .. but that’s the way the way we call a spade a spade in Australia ..we don’t go round trying to poison the world.. andIf UCool needs a lesson in English I have a 2 month old grandson who can articulate himself better... ..in the free world garret it’s called selling a product..if uou don’t know what the product is you articulate what is is ....that’s called giving some FUCkING idea of what it is. ..
    I know how it works in other games with same mechanic, it helps me imagine 3 methods with such "new type of awakening". It can be first hero who can use pet, first hero who can have double awakening with legendary item, or it can be first hero with 6 stars. I just wait until we see more details in future, because I don't like fake predictions. Right now this hero don't looks like gamebreaking or overpowered hero.