Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: SOMEBODY at Ucool please respond

  1. #16
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    You know a character wipe is coming in the near future and that the open beta will be kicking off. You know more than most.
    If my customer service skills were as lousy as yours, I would have been on the street in about 2 hours after beginning a position. Is there something wrong with you guys getting your act together and explaining things? How about " sorry it didn't work out but we expect the new projected date to be on or about (insert when it might be)" But no, evony couldn't do something that decent. It's better to leave all your testers hanging in limbo until whenever that mythical date might be.

  2. #17
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    You know a character wipe is coming in the near future and that the open beta will be kicking off. You know more than most.
    lools like we know as mush as you Dawnseeker, next time you post something leave you're smart mouth & smile behind, you silly little person. now give us a time please, 12h's, 1 day, a week, month?

  3. #18
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    7
    P.S

    if you don't know then say you don't know

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6
    rediculous................

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carthage, TN
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    15
    we know nothing just a maybe while people are leaving cause they don't want to build anymore because it is getting wiped ...right now they want it done so they can get on with it ...A few days , a week a month what make it worth us staying and carrying on...I know most of the Dev know when this is happening and they should give us a better ball park figure then this.

  6. #21
    Spartacus
    Guest
    We estimate that we can deliver the Open Beta at around Tue, 18:00 PST.

  7. #22
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by <TKT>Zann View Post
    If my customer service skills were as lousy as yours, I would have been on the street in about 2 hours after beginning a position. Is there something wrong with you guys getting your act together and explaining things? How about " sorry it didn't work out but we expect the new projected date to be on or about (insert when it might be)" But no, evony couldn't do something that decent. It's better to leave all your testers hanging in limbo until whenever that mythical date might be.
    I couldn't agree with you more ,

  8. #23
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Carthage, TN
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    We estimate that we can deliver the Open Beta at around Tue, 18:00 PST.
    thank you Spartacus for the ETA on Open Beta.

  9. #24
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    9
    Much appreciated Sparticus. Now we can plan for it.

  10. #25
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    7
    Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock....Hickory Dickory Tick Tock, the Mouse ran up the Hickory Dickory Dock Clock, the Clock struck 12 the mouse fell down and was squished all over the floor by my fleeting horsemen. So be patient and don't fall out of a Tick Tock Clock.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •