Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you quit and delete an account?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Leaving an abandoned town on the map makes the game more useful to others, not less.
    Other players can use your town to farm goods, and if it is occupying a space they want then they can port it.
    If you want to start up somewhere else get a new e-mail address - this game doesn't need to verify your address, so you won't even need to log in to the email before starting to play.

I suspect many of those that want their accounts and towns deleted is so they can deny other players a supply of resources because of some misguided ego ...tough luck, you made the town then gave up on it, so it should be of zero interest to you what happens to it once you've lost interest.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <(Z)>DynamoDoll View Post
    I suspect many of those that want their accounts and towns deleted is so they can deny other players a supply of resources because of some misguided ego ...
    Not because of ego, misguided or otherwise. I build resource production capability for MY use, not for those too lazy or larcenous to come up with enough resources on their own.

But since the developers haven't seen fit to include any means of stopping production ... when I quit playing, my former allies will have a nice farm.