Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you quit and delete an account?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

How do you quit and delete an account?

How do you quit and delete an account?

Way too much cheating going on and typical of Evony, not being stopped.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Remove the link to the game, clear cache and browser history, put down the mouse and keyboard. Read a book. Watch a movie. Your data will vanish, you never existed.

Dumb answer equal to the game not having an exit. Hey thanks for your wisdom. Hope you enjoy puberty when it arrives.

Or maybe your light is just a little too dim to understand it was a complete and correct answer. This is a Beta test game. Data is going to be wiped, soon. Leave and your account will be gone, it never existed. Do not log back in and you will never see it again, and after the wipe we will not see it either. The statement about removing the line, clearing the cache and history is so that you will not be tempted to come back, because every person I have ever seen who is worried about their account being deleted are those who keep coming back to whine and complain, and typically create another account if the first is actually deleted. Be an adult, simply do not log back in and your account will go away. Or, since this has been a closed beta, it is supposed to mean you have accounts in Evony. Make a real pest of yourself to customer service and they might be especially helpful and delete your account as you ask and you will lose your account there too.

It was a legit question and your response was sarcastic at best. Given that, I replied with equal sarcasm.
    If you didn't have a proper answer then not replying would have been appropriate.

Yes I know it is a beta.

It was a question asked because I thought maybe I just wasn't finding the quit option if there was one.

Stating why I was leaving is not whining. If you took offence to it then it is likely you do so because you are one of those who condone cheating.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Hello, we are deleting data in Closed Beta when the Open Beta is launched. And we will strictly ban bots and cheats in the Open Beta.

Thank You. That is a very welcome response. Hope that included control on ALTS which is a big part of the cheating.

Dawnseeker
    To quit the game, close the browser window with the game screen active, and then never return to that URL.

That was as useful an answer as teats on a bull. Thanks for your ingenius reply Dawnseeker. Community Manager?
    At least raymond gave a REASONABLE answer.

All I wanted know is if I was just not seeing the option to quit. An 8 year old would know how to do what you suggest.

WHY DO PEOPLE BOTHER TO ANSWER WITH STUPID REPLIES. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A REAL ANSWER TO THE QUESTION, MOVE ON!!!

anyway...point is I got my answer elsewhere so this is my final on this topic.
    I have also decided to stay on the game and see what the upcoming reset does for cheat/alt control.
    (unless of course I get booted. lol)

Yep. Knew you would.

The cheating will never stop. right now the rohan group has so many alts, no wonder they're number one, oh wait, they can cheat without reprocussions. thanks again evony for a useless cheaters game. way off target again.

how can i delete my account from one server so that i could use my email to start fresh on latest server?

message for dawnseeker from siva [evony]

my game with player name siva name vanished while its showing on the map .

when i log in with my mail id - it shows a newbie with numeric name

surprisingly & luckily its showing @ 1,753,633 with lvl 6 town

pl. help asap

siva

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    To quit the game, close the browser window with the game screen active, and then never return to that URL.
    I should like to quit my current game and start from scratch again - and hopefully in a newer realm with less powerfull opponents. If I just leave like you suggest here, then I violates rules by making a new acount. Furthermore my inactive city will be left on the map and they makes the game less attractive for other players. Do you terminate such inactive cities after some time?

If you dont want players to start from scratch again, then you may put some restrictions on it like not to be able to play for one day.